Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Wanna Gather Fans? Wanna Promote Your Songs ? Come Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wanna Gather Fans? Wanna Promote Your Songs ? Come Here! (331 Views)

Audiophiles Gather Here / Do You Need Your Songs Properly Mixed & Mastered? / How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Gather Fans? Wanna Promote Your Songs ? Come Here! by nevjn(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
I've been in nairaland for a few month and I find a lot of music lovers and artists in this column. Many artists like to promote their new release in this area and most of them can not get any response. Some of those music are really good, it should be known by more people! sad

I was wondering whether there is a place where can provide those artists to show their talent?

Finally, I found it! smiley

Recently, I find an app named "Singplus (Sing+)" which gathered a mount of Africa music lovers! The people in this app following their favorite artists and sing the most popular songs. They share and comment the singer on social media to their friends, more and more people joined in this hot karaoke app.

I recommend those artists on nairaland to join this awesome application to gather fans. By the way, there is a column named "Freestyle" that you can play a cappella, you guys have to try it.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.karaoke.singplus&referrer=utm_source%3Dbbs

(1) (Reply)

Cool Interview Of Seyi Shay On Galaxypartytime With OAP Emmy / My Upcoming Song / Pls Download ( Delsu Best Gospel Rapper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.