Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pastor Kidnapped, Beheaded, Vital Organs Used For Peppersoup And Porridgge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kidnapped, Beheaded, Vital Organs Used For Peppersoup And Porridgge (362 Views)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kidnapped, Beheaded, Vital Organs Used For Peppersoup And Porridgge by Topsi4ual(f): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2017
A group of kidnappers have been arrested by Rivers State Police who kidnapped Pastor Samuel Okpara from Edoha, Ahoada LGA of the state on 15th August. One Roland Peter, a member of the notorious gang that kidnapped the pastor after a serious investigation made a shocking confession....... Read more and see photos here.....

http://www.mytoridonland.com/crime-2/rivers-police-apprehend-kidnappers-who-beheaded-a-pastor-used-his-vital-body-parts-to-prepare-pepper-soup-and-plantain-porridge/

1 Share

Re: Pastor Kidnapped, Beheaded, Vital Organs Used For Peppersoup And Porridgge by DaBillionnaire: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2017
That man in camo, what's he doing there

Meanwhile, bloggers, what kind f news is ds

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct Director, Demand N40m Ransom In Kaduna / Violent As Residents Set Up Bonfire To Resist Soldiers-Suleja Barrack Demolition / “I Did Not Use Her For Rituals, I Only Murdered Her After I Raped Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.