Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far (1274 Views)

Getting Ready For Job Interview – How To Keep Calm / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by funade(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2007
Hello nairalanders,
Did anyone in the house attend Plusone consulting interview for GTA - BA?.How did the interview go,please reply urgent.
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by hni(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2007
hello well am hni,i had mine y'day and to be very honest with you those guys are not top notch!,how on earth will a consulting firm be asking you in an interview "how many cars there are in nigeria?" that to me wasn't the best and most judicious way of asseessing pro-active individuals aspiring to be employed.frankly speaking i've gone for very high profile interviews and you know what it aint done that way.thanks for your time
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by hni(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2007
hello well am hni,i had mine y'day and to be very honest with you those guys are not top notch!,how on earth will a consulting firm be asking you in an interview "how many cars there are in nigeria?" that to me wasn't the best and most judicious way of asseessing pro-active individuals aspiring to be employed.frankly speaking i've gone for very high profile interviews and you know what it aint done that way.thanks for your time.well you could send me a mail on phoenixdgoat@yahoo.com,bye
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by funade(f): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hey hni,
Thanks for the reply,you know they are recruiting for insurance company (i mean GTA) and car insurance is one of the most efficient in the country right now.mine will be on friday 16th February.guess we will get something very soon.
Takia
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by olodo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2007
he was interview when the guys were tired i did mine today and they ask me what i know about gta indeminity ,comprehensive insurance and any sales chalenges in the past.
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by olodo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2007
guys you have to get there early we were about 165 today and i was told they interviewd abot 130 yesterday so you see you have to get there early so you can be interview when they are still fresh to avoid question such as how many cars or insurance company in nigeria
all the best funade

takia
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by temmky(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2007
thanks guys, this is really good. can I have more jist pls? Cheers
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by funade(f): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
Thanks a lot, olodo.you've given us a wondaerful information
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by FREGE(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2007
PLs CAn Any one tells me where to get more info about the GTA-Ba, also any note on insurance.I dont know much about that. My Interview is 16th of feb, 2007. U guys U are great ooo
Pls SOS, sad shocked
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2007
Are these people really serious minds? i did mine yesterday and it was rubbish! I was asked how I will begin to sell a life assurance policy to a person. Why I'm I single and not married? lol. Finally I asked them how many people they are considering hiring for GTA, they said 30 and if I consider myself among these 30? Do we really need an insurance job with commission?
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2007
When I write the test, na only three people I see, yesterday when i do the Interview na the same three people again, abi na only three of them be plusoneconsulting? Abeg, make them go bring their brothers help them sell insurance jare. *pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew*
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by hni(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2007
olodo
how are you?,well thanks for your post but who told you i got to the centr late! well i was the 3rd to get to the venue of the interview,i stay @ ikotun its so close to okota!
so the issue of timing wasn't the issue,and you know what?,its wrong interviewing process,pls am just expressing my self and for you info as @ 2005 there were 6.7million vehicles in nigeria,motor cycles inclusive,so i had an answer for them mind you.
am not vexed ! dont get me wrong. cheers
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by JustJoe: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
@fynewaka
guy try to get a job na,since obj is ur father! stop frustrating ithers efforts wit ur bad mouth. my nairaland pple continue its will be okay in the end.safe.
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by dgov(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2007
Guys the question is that has any one that attended d plusoneconsulting (GTA) interview be contacted on the result?
urgent response pls.
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by olodo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2007
hni:

olodo
how are you?,well thanks for your post but who told you i got to the centr late! well i was the 3rd to get to the venue of the interview,i stay @ ikotun its so close to okota!
so the issue of timing wasn't the issue,and you know what?,its wrong interviewing process,please am just expressing my self and for you info as @ 2005 there were 6.7million vehicles in nigeria,motor cycles inclusive,so i had an answer for them mind you.
am not vexed ! don't get me wrong. cheers
well let me point out here that am very sorry if you were annoyed with my post iwas just assuming that might be the cause .
well some of us have been called back for tranning tomoro

and like i always say am olodo so you can ignore my post.
Re: Gta-plusoneconsulting Interview,how Far by hni(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2007
well olodo like i told you am not mad @ you i was@ the training with all the 100 thereabout!, as for idvicky i was called we arenow waiting for the great "telephone call" for gta! thanks for your time bayet1624@yahoo.cocm grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Make 100 Pound On Each Email For Just Preregistering On Site Before 13 July 2007 / Kimberly Ryan Test Format Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.