Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace (838 Views)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / How To Make Wigs With Closure Look Natural|longqi Hair Brazilian Curly / Place your Orders Through Jumia(jumia Agent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Tomjazzy2: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello ladies!

You can now place your orders for braided wigs with us at IjeGood Hair Palace, Port Harcourt.

IjeGood is one of the fastest growing unisex salon in town, well stocked with professional and vastly experienced stylists.

Our prices ranges from 15,000 to 40,000 naira, depending on the particular wig in question.

With IjeGood, one thing is 100% sure: you'd have value for your money.

In the spirit of goodwill, we'd be giving out a 20% discount on the first three orders received via Nairaland.

We look forward to doing business with you smiley

Whatsapp 09075616829 to place your orders with us

Re: Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Tomjazzy2: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Cc: sinaj
Re: Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Bro, hw much commission if I hlp get you customers cheesy

Also, hw do I get some samples?
Re: Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Tomjazzy2: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
hammer2010:
Bro, hw much commission if I hlp get you customers cheesy

Also, hw do I get some samples?

You still have my number, yeah? Call me let's discuss
Re: Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Tomjazzy2: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Few orders received already smiley

We look forward to receiving yours

At IjeGood, we let our works do the talking cool
Re: Place Your Orders For Your Wigs With Ijegood Hair Palace by Tomjazzy2: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Still here smiley

(1) (Reply)

Diy ( Do It Yourself) Cut And Sew Along. / Fancy Trousers With Ankara Designs / Promoter Consultant Sought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.