Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (121562 Views)

91-Year-Old Richard Lugner Dies Weeks After Marrying His 42-Year-Old 6th Wife / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Gamesmart: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
purples25:

If I could change the world, I would make everything equal for both genders. Though.....food for thought.....I wonder how the world would be if women came to this world originally as the alphas and breadwinners, with more physical strength in their beautiful bodies than men. I wonder how the world would have been then. Would they make men sit at home and insult them all the time, make them not participate in some things, would they throw them out when tired and marry another husband, beat the guy if he annoys them, take him out on dates , celebrate his birthday, etc ?

Well change takes centuries and the world is what it is.

They would, darling.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Obodo999(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
She said "My life is a testimony, at 42 with four beautiful children when my ex left, he told me ‘who will want you with four kids?’
The woman is not humble. She is speaking too soon. She can say that in two years time after the man has got everything he wanted and he is still with her.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Obodo999(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
You still don't get the point

purples25:

What I actually meant is that, men also have children , yes they don't have vaginas, but they also have kids that are their responsibility, so between a man and his divorced wife, why is that everyone assumes nobody will want the woman, but the man is ok to move on with a new woman ? There are many families out there too that won't want to give their daughter to a man with kids already, therefore a man can also be second hand. So why should people discriminate when a man marries a woman with kids? If men can do it, women should be free to enjoy such too. It's not only men that know what is sweet .
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obodo999:
You still don't get the point

So what's the point ?
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by pweetygiftofGod(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ejodamen1:
hello beautiful one, how are u?
I'm fine and you?
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Lalas247(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
mhizAnnie:

Her son
Okies
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Obodo999(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
purples25:

So what's the point ?

I don't need to tell you. You will learn as you gets older and realise that you do NOT to compare a woman with a man.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Feranchek(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
small boys of nowadays,when u dey enjoy her upper iweka u no remember say u be small boy then u dey claim Lagos boy now come and do her igbankwu u write Igbo by force , undecided pls see her family at once marry her then u can enjoy her upper iweka till ur old biko

Nna'm me I be righteous man o! I no dey reash that department mbok
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by FSU: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol! All for Green Card. The Woman is an American citizen of Yoruba descent, and the man is a green card (GC)-seeking Igbo man (Dimkpa) willing to do anything for GC. I hope it lasts. In any case it is not different from what many Nigerians and other illegal immigrants here do to stay legal
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by piagetskinner(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
[He kept looking at his bride like:] ‘where have you been all my life that I have been searching for happiness?”

I hope he will still be able to make this same statement in 5 years time
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jeez! Dah dude is something else...just luk at that outfit on him kiss shocked

So handsomeeeeeeeee!!

Hold meh b4 ah faint
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by eyinjuege: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feranchek:
42 with 4 kids, and my friend's gf of 23 is asking him when he'll come see her people cos her friend of 24 is doing her igba nkwu next weekend.

Life no be competition biko. Live your own make I live my own.

And according to IcE Prince Zamani '' To the finish line even though na me dey run last''

42 with 4 kids can be done over a 10year period. She could have also had twin pregnancy.
Now, her husband left her when she was 42. No one knows her age now, as she didn't say when he left. But she's definitely more than 42 years old now.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by eyinjuege: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
So she started at 15?.

Her ex husband left her when she was 42 years with 4 children. She's definitely more than 42 now.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Franzinni: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Shut up. You don't know her.

Ok...

I have an urge to insult you ...But I will control it so they won't think we are both insane ...
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Ejodamen1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:

I'm fine and you?
Am gud. i always read ur post and comment and i lyk them. i will lyk to be ur frnd.. my fb victor ejodamen ebeye and if u cant send a request pls drop urs. i wil appreciate it. thankz
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
No think am o. 42 is 42. What you guys are seeing is make up. I hope Dimkpa wont be disappointed once eyes start to clear. grin
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by totorimi: 1:36am On Aug 30, 2017
The man how old is he, does he himself have kids of his own. If not he has a plan may be papers, thats how they are over there doing bizarre things for documents to stay in USA.

Thats how one married woman with two kids went with visiting visa and did a contract marriage to get her papers.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Gamesmart: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
purples25:

If I could change the world, I would make everything equal for both genders. Though.....food for thought.....I wonder how the world would be if women came to this world originally as the alphas and breadwinners, with more physical strength in their beautiful bodies than men. I wonder how the world would have been then. Would they make men sit at home and insult them all the time, make them not participate in some things, would they throw them out when tired and marry another husband, beat the guy if he annoys them, take him out on dates , celebrate his birthday, etc ?

Well change takes centuries and the world is what it is.

Have you not seen the way women treat men when they (the women) are young, beautiful and have a lot of suitors?

Do you think they treat the men with respect and dignity? Or they exploit them as much as they can with the possibility of sex if the men do as they are told?

Would you even yourself dare claim you have been nice to all men when you are/were young and beautiful?

When you want to break up with a guy, do you sit down and declare you want to and the reasons why? Or you chicken out by starting as much fight as possible till he breaks up with you or you start claiming you guys fight too much and you need to break up?
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by ChristyB(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
LOL.. i stay in lagos
BornAgainMay:

You're in lokoja?

I stay in lagos
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Gamesmart:

Have you not seen the way women treat men when they (the women) are young, beautiful and have a lot of suitors?

Do you think they treat the men with respect and dignity? Or they exploit them as much as they can with the possibility of sex if the men do as they are told?

Would you even yourself dare claim you have been nice to all men when you are/were young and beautiful?

When you want to break up with a guy, do you sit down and declare you want to and the reasons why? Or you chicken out by starting as much fight as possible till he breaks up with you or you start claiming you guys fight too much and you need to break up?

Well there are different sorts of girls I would say. Good and bad, yes some misbehave but let's just believe in the good side that exsists . Well, for me, I DO sit down and explain things if I think a break up is needed. It takes up very long and careful conversations, I tell you. Not all girls are bad though.

It's my birthday today, send good wishes please grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by BornAgainMay: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
ChristyB:
LOL.. i stay in lagos

Check your email
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Gamesmart: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
purples25:

Well there are different sorts of girls I would say. Good and bad, yes some misbehave but let's just believe in the good side that exsists . Well, for me, I DO sit down and explain things if I think a break up is needed. It takes up very long and careful conversations, I tell you. Not all girls are bad though.

It's my birthday today, send good wishes please grin

Happy birthday, Troublesome. tongue

May you find a life partner that is 100 times far less trouble than you, who would make you happy. cheesy
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gamesmart:

Happy birthday, Troublesome. tongue

May you find a life partner that is 100 times far less trouble than you, who would make you happy. cheesy

Lol amen and thanks wink
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Caseless: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:
"Dimkpa"
That's an Igbo guy.

Yoruba & Igbo Make una dey here dey fight.
Life is more meaningful to live if you askew all that divide us and embrace all that unite humanity.
and you're not a hypocrite.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.