Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help A Nairalander With The Appropriate Way To Arrange First And Middle Name - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Nairalander With The Appropriate Way To Arrange First And Middle Name (391 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. / Low, Middle And High Income / When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Salary Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander With The Appropriate Way To Arrange First And Middle Name by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017
I've been using my middle name as my first name when filling out forms since I started secondary school, even my national identity card has my middle name as the first which is a variation from my birth and primary school leaving certificate. My waec and B.Sc degree has it has middle name for first name.

E.g... Adewale Chukwudi Stephen.
Normally, chukwudi is the middle name while Stephen is the first name which should normally go as Adewale C. Stephen but now it's Adewale Chukwudi S. My primary school school leaving certificate has it as Adewale Stephen Chukwudi wole.

I just wanna ask if it has any implications or I should continue with it that way?
Re: Help A Nairalander With The Appropriate Way To Arrange First And Middle Name by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Someone should please provide an answer, it's needed urgently.
Re: Help A Nairalander With The Appropriate Way To Arrange First And Middle Name by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ahhh.

So nobody has an answer? Issokay.

(1) (Reply)

NBC Aptitude Test Invite / Tech Startups In Nigeria / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.