Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here (772 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by villageboy24(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2017
If you applied and haven't received a message , check your spam folder to move to the next application stage.
I just got this.

Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by nwakibie3(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2017
guy please help me out. after filling the form, I clicked on the proceed button but it took me back to job search page
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by meelola007(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Thank God I saw this message. The mail has been in my spam since 25th and expires on 30th
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by ayo2012: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
After Submitting the form i was returned to the home page without acknowledging if the submission was successful not even a mail to confirm....... Did anyone also experience it?
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
ayo2012:
After Submitting the form i was returned to the home page without acknowledging if the submission was successful not even a mail to confirm....... Did anyone also experience it?
what I saw was thanks for unleashing your potentials
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by ayo2012: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
strong766:
what I saw was thanks for unleashing your potentials
Alright. Can i fill the form again am confused
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
ayo2012:

Alright. Can i fill the form again am confused
I dont think so o.....but m also confused o grin
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by Yujiz(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
anyone else cudnt fill in his/her employment history page?....cos I can't even c d "add"......
Re: NBC Management Trainee Program Meet Here by Alongeous(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Yujiz:
anyone else cudnt fill in his/her employment history page?....cos I can't even c d "add"......
I thought I replied you yesterday. Use the UC mini browser, or if you've got the UC mini handler you can use it. That was how I filled mine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rush Now For Myjoy Food Industries Limited Recruitment / Apply For AOS Orwell Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Fresh Graduate Salaries Of Nigerian Companies And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.