Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah (21943 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by Kulas: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Though she doesnt have the political clout to win PDP primaries especially in a "hottest" political state in Nigeria(Anambra) where you have many political bigwigs and multi billionaires but the primaries supposed to be fair and free if she is right on what she is talking about.
Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by AnanseK(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
See this very corrupt woman talking about justice, When she had fully participated at the highest level and benefited from PDP's 16 years of looting. shocked Now she wants PDP to be different. Shame on you Madam.

1 Like

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by AnanseK(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kulas:
Though she doesnt have the political clout to win PDP primaries especially in a "hottest" political state in Nigeria(Anambra) where you have many political bigwigs and multi billionaires but the primaries supposed to be fair and free if she is right on what she is talking about.

Anambra governorship is the "hottest " political seat in the nation because politics in that state is business and especially in PDP. Stella Oduah knows this fact very well. She has enormously profited from PDP corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by mana123: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Madam just say the truth... You already knew that you had no chance...
Good luck in your future endeavors.

NO OGA JONATHAN TO FORCE YOU THROUGH LIKE HE DID WITH YOUR SENATORIAL ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by goshen26: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Still planning the type of laughter I will laugh the day Kanu declare his intention of becoming a gov...Oshiomhole came to mind during NLC days

3 Likes

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by wildchild02: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by yinkopet: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
I believe she might have a premonition of defeat amidst the imposable said election as she proclaimed.

Sincerely, PDP lacks party structuring.
Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by globemoney: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
busomma:
Ur day of judgement is coming soon for all the financial atrocities u committed as a minister. First class thief.
If she is first class theif what do we call yoruba spiritual leader Tinubu, Patricia etteh, etc?
Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by danyaril2yahoo: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
It appears that mr peter obi is the new PDP Anambra state Godfather?
Anstalk:
Sen. Stella Oduah, one of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) governorship aspirants in Anambra, said she abstained from the party’s primary election on Monday because candidates were imposed on the party.

The lawmaker made this known in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Monday.

She described the development as unacceptable, particularly for a party that was just trying to get its footing after undergoing a major leadership crisis.

She said party members that were not part of the struggle during the crisis period were suddenly imposed on the party members.

“There must be incentive for loyalty. Party loyalists must have a say.

“When you deny their participation, you deny them that incentive they get from being the torchbearers of the party. So, I think it’s morally wrong for this to happen.

“Secondly, we are just coming out from `godfatherism’ that pervades the politics of Anambra PDP.

“Thank God for court judgment but with what is happening, they are bringing us back to that era where we will be subjected to one man imposing a candidate on us.

“The fundamental process that led to the three-man delegates was so chaotic and the default was so fundamental.

“My people were disenfranchised and I don’t want to be part of that process because it is injustice.

“When you have imposition, you have blocked that hope for them.

“You have made it difficult and impossible for them to aspire to be anything within the party because you are telling them that you can bring somebody from anywhere to impose on them.

“Also, bringing somebody from outside the party and who has not stayed for long, it means that you are saying that you lack capacity within party members.

“But I don’t think we lack capacity, I think PDP has enough capacity to run for that election,’’ she said.

The lawmaker said she was concerned that the development could lead to the party’s defeat in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

Oduah, representing Anambra North, had threatened to withdraw from Monday’s PDP governorship primaries on grounds that the party’s ward congresses was fraught with “irregularities and sabotage’’.

She disclosed that she had petitioned the Chairman, PDP National Caretaker Committee, Ahmed Makarfi, for a review of the delegates’ list, failure of which would make her withdraw from the exercise.

http://anstalk.com/why-i-abstained-from-anambra-pdp-primaries-oduah/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by Champele(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
This thief should hide and eat her stolen money. Stop trying to lead us. We don't want you
Re: Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2017
We need a Another Anambra state Governor we need one who is better then Mr. Gov Willie Obiano.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage / Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.