Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,127 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Unn Screening Form Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Screening Form Out (480 Views)

UNN Screening (post UTME) 2018 Announced / Www.unn.edu.ng| UNN Screening Form Is Out / UNN Screening 2017/18 Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Screening Form Out by venmotors(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
[/b][b]*UNN 2017/18 PUTME REGISTRATION BEGINS.......*

#ToJesus Reporting Live

*(Please, read the following Very well And make sure you follow my advice)*

1. Just go to any Cyber cafe or with your laptop, log on to UNN. Portal.edu.ng

2. Click on 2017/18 Screening applications

3. Input your *CORRECT JAMB* Reg No and click *SUBMIT.*

4. Click on *PROCEED TO GENERATE INVOICE*
5. Fill the invoice form correctly and print it out.

*6. take that invoice and your 2500 (Including bank charge) to any bank closer to you and pay.*

7. The bank will give you another print out that will contain your *RRR PIN/CODE* (A code for your registration)

8. Come back and log in to UNN portal again and PUT YOUR JAMB REG NO.....

9. Follow the instructions and complete your registration.

The form is N2,000 (excluding bank charges).

*#WARNING:*
Please be very careful when filling the form.
Please, if you encounter a problem in the process, please just don't panic. Relax your mind.

#P. S:
UNN have not released any date when the form will end for now. But please,

*PLEASE, DONT REGISTER TODAY. you can start your registration any moment from tomorrow.*

*If you wish me to get the form for you, please feel free to call me on 08105292514 or chat me up or whatsapp me with 08167383015.*

Success to you all....
Please keep sharing this post...

#Based_On_Divine_Mandate
#It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise

Good morning dear.
Re: Unn Screening Form Out by Blazingfire111: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Boss Pls I need ur help... Hw were u able to secure admission into medicine and surgery UNN. What were d criteria met inorder to get it

(1) (Reply)

Aau Post UTME Update / Imo State University Student Accused Of Being Gay Falls From 2 Storey Building / MAPOLY/MAUSTECH Crisis: A Misplacement Of Priority On Tertiary Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.