Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

May The Flea Of A Dead Camel Continue To Haunt His Genital - Angry Arsenal Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May The Flea Of A Dead Camel Continue To Haunt His Genital - Angry Arsenal Fan (377 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Praise Shows Off The Shape Of His Genital In New A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Flea Of A Dead Camel Continue To Haunt His Genital - Angry Arsenal Fan by daveyoungzy: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Following Arsenal's humiliating defeat by Liverpool in the 4 - 0 win on Sunday, an angry Nigerian fan has vented his anger onthe club's manager, Arsene Wenger.The man who identifies himself as Elvis O-Iredia on Facebook described Frenchman as a 'ruthless dictator,' likening him to 'Robert Mugabe and 'Adolf Hitler'. According to the displeased fan whose clubsits in the 16th position of Premier League Table with only 3points, having lost two games so far, added that ' He will go down in the most unfashionable way. May the flea of a dead camel continue to haunt his genital'.
See more stories here http://ogbudave..com/2017/08/may-flea-of-dead-camel-continue-to.html

Re: May The Flea Of A Dead Camel Continue To Haunt His Genital - Angry Arsenal Fan by ThisKC(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Lol...e pain this bros o.
On behalf of other big clubs in England, I say #WengerMustStay. We need to have 6 sure points against a top side in the bag.

(1) (Reply)

Madam Kofo, Caesar, Wale Thompson And Industry Bigwigs Show Solidarity For Rappe / Top 10 Celebrity MAKE-UP Artiste | MUA'S You Should Totally Follow On Instagram / University Of Ghana Catches Armwrestling Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.