Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message (17880 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by wildchild02: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
One of the best to play for the country

Nigerian Jersey is available for sale, support super eagles, support your own
Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
person wey don get adult face since when I dey small na 35? wey me self na my late 20's I dey
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by judgedredd22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
@OP what exactly is special here?or how is she suppose to write it?

Even Uche Jombo still write loving and beautiful birthday wishes to a none existence husband, so there is nothing special here.

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by mickyeddi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
His younger brother was 43years old last month.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by Icon79(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please let's stop posting anything about Enyeama on this forum. The man is a disappointment!

Someone who puts his personal ego over and above his country. #Shame

O pari
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by Abee79(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
35 years? Do people celebrate their football age too?

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by ensamy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
make I prepare the pepper soup first

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by princeaja(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
If I hear 35. I use to go to aba for my holidays after school. Around 1999 I use to see Enyima come opposite our compound at clifford road Aba after training to eat with nwanaeri, orjinta, onyekachi okoronkwo and co. Then he was like big bros den. I will be 35 next month. Enyiama is nothing less than 40 or 41
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by ensamy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Happy birthday king of pop

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by Queenserah26(f): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Happy birthday Vincent
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by IVORY2009(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Was wondering where you were.

How far?Dino Maleye don settle us this month?abi where you see money from buy data?lol.
l

Dino ke grin me wen be controller general
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by Esiobu95(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Has he gotten a new club?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by donbenie(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Icon79:
Please let's stop posting anything about Enyeama on this forum. The man is a disappointment!

Someone who puts his personal ego over and above his country. #Shame

O pari
You should direct your anger at Oliseh for his insulting and embarrassing treatment of Enyeama..HE is the ONE who is a DISAPPOINTMENT!!. Enyeama remains a NATIONAL HERO and DESERVES to be CELEBRATED for his CONTRIBUTIONS to Nigeria and choosing to call it a day on the Super Eagles does not in ANYWAY diminish his ACHIEVEMENTS..
NO one but No one has put on the Green White Green with more pride and dedication than ENYEAMA..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by donbenie(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Happy Birthday To My CAPTAIN..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by Icon79(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
I wrote off Enyeama when he refused to call off his retirement despite our goalkeeping crisis. Yes, Oliseh f-ed up big time but, hey, Oliseh is no longer in charge now. And the man in charge has extended an olive branch to Enyeama on a few occasions only for him to turn him down. A true patriot would have come out of retirement, even if it's only for these particular two games, for two reasons:

1. Our world cup chances practically depend on these two games.
2. We've got serious crisis in the goalkeeping department.

But what did Enyeama do, he stuck to his guns angry
In fact, I would hold him responsible if we fail to qualify!

O pari

donbenie:
You should direct your anger at Oliseh for his insulting and embarrassing treatment of Enyeama..HE is the ONE who is a DISAPPOINTMENT!!. Enyeama remains a NATIONAL HERO and DESERVES to be CELEBRATED for his CONTRIBUTIONS to Nigeria and choosing to call it a day on the Super Eagles does not in ANYWAY diminish his ACHIEVEMENTS..
NO one but No one has put on the Green White Green with more pride and dedication than ENYEAMA..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by donbenie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Icon79:
I wrote off Enyeama when he refused to call off his retirement despite our goalkeeping crisis. Yes, Oliseh f-ed up big time but, hey, Oliseh is no longer in charge now. And the man in charge has extended an olive branch to Enyeama on a few occasions only for him to turn him down. A true patriot would have come out of retirement, even if it's only for these particular two games, for two reasons:

1. Our world cup chances practically depend on these two games.
2. We've got serious crisis in the goalkeeping department.

But what did Enyeama do, he stuck to his guns angry
In fact, I would hold him responsible if we fail to qualify!

O pari

There's more to being a Good Keeper than just putting on a pair of Gloves,have you considered whether he's Psychologically prepared for such a task?.better for him to bow out while he's still ahead..The case of Peter Rufai and his EPIC F*ck Up at France 98 comes to mind..
Enyeama has been gone for the better part of TWO YEARS and it's time we let him be..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by LordOfNaira: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
So Enyeama that claims to be a born again Christian is also into age falsification?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by adontcare(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
@OP what exactly is special here?or how is she suppose to write it?

Even Uche Jombo still write loving and beautiful birthday wishes to a none existence husband, so there is nothing special here.
hungarbad gan
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message by ogole1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
hbd boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) / Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) / We Love Playing At Old Trafford: Brighton 'taunt' United After 3-1 Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.