Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,013,677 members, 7,368,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 04:37 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Utme Exercise 2017 - Cut Off Mark, Procedures & Eligibility (796 Views)
JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks / Apply For Lautech Post-utme Exercise With 160 Jamb Score And Above / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)
|Uniben Post Utme Exercise 2017 - Cut Off Mark, Procedures & Eligibility by youngscholar(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2017|
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) AdmissionScreening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED,will take place between 14th September, 2017and 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8.00am 30th August 2017 and Midnight 9th September 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal .
4. Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
5. Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
6. Click on Register for Application
7. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
8. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the password to login.
10. To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
12. To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN 1,500:00 (optional); excludingServices charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
13. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
14. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
15. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
Read also: 7 Secrets To Excel In Uniben Post Utme Exam
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
Candidates should go back on-line on 12 September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 9th September 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 9th September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 9th September 2017, will not be screened.
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin
Read also: Uniben Post Utme Past Questions Download -all Department
Confirm 2017 Admission Status On Your JAMB Profile / Rivers State University 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out - See Procedure To Check / Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54