Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea (7357 Views)

PREHISTORIC CREATURES AND THEIR TERRIFYING LOOKS [photos] / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
something wey full village here.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by rosita33(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pikin when get brain... Thumbs up.:*....

1 Like

Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Titanmike(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
That tail tho. Damn!!!
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Titanmike(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Brilliant!!!!
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by blaquebelle: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Quelme:
#5. It Lies Beneath
what lies beneath
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Dexema(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Quelme:
#6. Gigantic Whale shark
This one na BRT oo!
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by majour(m): 12:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Mrnakeina:
And Adam named them all...
Figuratively it means that mankind named.them showing us a class of difference between us and them, no be Adam name amoeba and dinosaur, na person. Like me and u name am, u feel me

2 Likes

Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by 1Sharon(f): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Quelme:
#2. Seaweed in the waves

That is the spaghetti monster, what do you mean? That is the evidence of the one true god.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by lonelydora: 5:40am On Aug 30, 2017
These are the kind of pictures Jehovah's Witnesses ask; Was it created of designer?
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2017
See dat mumu swiming with sting rays.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Engrbrain1: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2017
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) AdmissionScreening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED,will take place between 14th September, 2017and ......check here for more detail http://www.mybrainguru.com/2017/08/uniben-20172018-post-utme-form-is-out.html?m=1
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Mrnakeina:
why are you like this na
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Titanmike:
That tail tho. Damn!!!

The Tail is antenna, the wings/fins are solar panels. They receive the photons from the sun while the tail receives the signal. These are to us creatures, but to the plasma engineers, those are bio-robots designed to transmit aquatic data for re-engineering of the Earth.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Tail is antenna, the wings/fins are solar panels. They receive the photons from the sun while the tail receives the signal. These are to us creatures, but to the plasma engineers, those are bio-robots designed to transmit aquatic data for re-engineering of the Earth.

my brain is hurting
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by jotey(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Quelme:
#10. They are called ‘Garden eels’ and they live in burrows in the sea floor
no b snake b dix?
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by PhilAmadeus: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Whaooo...Op welldone,this is simply Breathtaking....Buh I fear water ooo nah the day wey I fall inside Tank wey get water I no say God dey...
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by fratermathy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
jotey:
no b snake b dix?

Eels look alot like snakes but you can tell the difference from their streamlined bodies that look more than thin fishes.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Rasmodox101(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked Wow!
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
These are indeed terrifying pictures

how terrifying, pls explain?
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by free2ryhme: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Josephjnr:
I was born and raised around water, but there is nothing more fearful. Stay away from it as far as you can.

Tell me one documentary of the sea ever done by a black man undecided

una fear for nothing that dont exist.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

how terrifying, pls explain?
They are beautifully taken
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by free2ryhme: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
They are beautifully taken

however it is connotes a negative feeling in the context in which you choose to communicate how you feel
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

however it is connotes a negative feeling in the context in which you choose to communicate how you feel
No I don't have any negative feeling. I like the pictures bro
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by Josephjnr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

Tell me one documentary of the sea ever done by a black man undecided

una fear for nothing that dont exist.

Is not today the insults on black started. You may continue. I said something, the next thing is black man made no documentary. The way you think is even less than that of a black man. Someone is afraid of water and your dull brain couldn't think of phobias rather was quick to judge a whole race. No make me binu for u o.
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Josephjnr:

Is not today the insults on black started. You may continue. I said something, the next thing is black man made no documentary. The way you think is even less than that of a black man. Someone is afraid of water and your dull brain couldn't think of phobias rather was quick to judge a whole race. No make me binu for u o.

your dull brain sef no tell say becos you dey fear for water others dey dive inside

continue to dey spread your fears for yourself by yourself
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by kkins25(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mrnakeina:
adam ko, madam ni
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by kkins25(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

I think I mentioned u on one of ur threads, pls dont forget to comment there but first, concerning wat u said here; re engineering of the earth. what??
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by ememibies: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tbc wallet from 20 tbc to 10000 available contact me if you are interested 08128057533
Re: Beautifully Terrifying Pictures From Under Sea by amuokuko: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Was expecting to see Mammiwater kingdom..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Which Should I Study? Petroleum Engineering Or Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.