Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Make Money Online--- "very Old News" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online--- "very Old News" (810 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ / What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online--- "very Old News" by bighabit(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
yah!!!
I know it has been a while I logged on to nairaland- you can guess why "spend time working than sleeping or chatting"
I felt relaxed and wanted to see what is going on in Nigerian business section,
I still here people say MAKE MONEY ONLINE, well I don't know if it is a joke,
when we all know that this guys are not real, they always bring the light, and hide the
darkness.

TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IS NEVER AN EASY TASK,
you need
Planning and prayers
A credible affiliate program and traffic (buyers), this is a first criteria for a starter

meaning: life is better enjoyed one step at a time,

I know you are not expecting to get traffic by just sitting and watching,

you can make money online, but let me be sincere and tell you that "you need to work hard",

but How can you work hard without a business that will pay you as you work?

if you believe you are ready to work and get paid. then mail me or add me to your yahoo massenger, so you can know me and we can get to talking

justopenme@gmail.com---- private mail
mydoemail@yahoo.com---yahoomassenger mail

have a great day ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone That Can Produce Custoized Bread Nylon / I Want To Establish An Online Betting Site Asap. / *** Bulk Jamb Offline Licenses Are Now Available! Minimum Order Quantity 100 Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.