Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency (630 Views)

Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by nwakibie3(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2017
The Presidency on Tuesday described those calling for the repatriation of former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Allison-Madueke as ignorant.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, made the remark while faulting the call by Charles Oputa aka Charlyboy, Deji Adeyanju, among others, that the former Minister be extradited from the United Kingdom, UK, back home to face charges for her alleged crimes.

Recall that a Coalition of Civil Society Organisations, CSOs, led by Charlyboy had besieged the headquarters of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, demanding that the former Minister be repatriated.

The Commission, however, promised to explore the possibility of extraditing the former Minister from the UK to face trial for her crimes in Nigeria.

But Onochie via her twitter handle wrote: “It appears that some of us especially those who are not good or are selective at remembering d past, are also not willing to use Google.

“The United Kingdom does not charge foreigners for crimes committed in other countries. They charge them for crimes committed against UK.

“In Ibori’s case in d UK, I was in court for d Judgement and the Judge made it clear that his sentence was for crimes committed in d UK.

“The Judge added, “It’s my hope that when you return to Nigeria, you’ll be charged for d crimes you committed against d people of Delta”

“UK will have its pound of Diezani’s flesh in form of jail sentence. Thereafter, they may hand her over to the US, Italy and then Nigeria

“Those asking for the extradition of Diezani are very ignorant and did not do their homework at all. That’s “mumu-ness” in itself.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/diezani-charly-boy-adeyanju-others-exhibiting-mumu-ness-presidency/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by seunmsg(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017

“Those asking for the extradition of Diezani are very ignorant and did not do their homework at all. That’s “mumu-ness” in itself.”

CharlyBoy is the biggest mumu of the year. The fact that he's even protesting alongside a character like Deji Adeyanju says it all. Deji is a major beneficiary of the GEJ era corruption and therefore lacks the morality for his current activism. He is using CharlyBoys street credibility and goodwill to build his corrupt profile and the old man can't see it. The protests so far are irrelevant and self serving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Ask her why Ibori is not in court in Nigeria months after his return, she will start comparing it with what GEJ did not do in 2010 grin grin

Useless govt.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
richidinho:
Ok, ibori
[/s]
Defender of the lootingverse has lost his words

Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by iamchybs(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
I hope Charlie boy isn't organising protest in order to get back in the news.
Its good he's protesting but Diezani has cases in the UK and US to answer to aswell
Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
seunmsg:

CharlyBoy is the biggest mumu of the year. The fact that he's even protesting alongside a character like Deji Adeyanju says it all. Deji is a major beneficiary of the GEJ era corruption and therefore lacks the morality for his current activism. He is using CharlyBoys street credibility and goodwill to build his corrupt profile and the old man can't see it. The protests so far are irrelevant and self serving.

I remember in the first thread how I termed charly a fool... so many miscreants who are mis-educated were insulting me unknown to them they were cerebrating their mumuism. They want Allison back so that she can evade justice in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Now you know the Governments stance on Corruption.
Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by RoyalUc(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
"In Ibori’s case in the UK...the Judge made it clear that his sentence was for crimes committed in the UK and added, “It’s my hope that when you return to Nigeria, you’ll be charged for the crimes you committed against the people of Delta.”

My worry is, instead of being charged for the crimes he committed against the people of Delta, drums were rolled the give him a heroic welcome and the Nigerian government or rather, Delta state govt couldn't do anything.

I just wonder how that jugde felt.
Re: Diezani: Charly Boy, Adeyanju, Others Exhibiting ‘mumu-ness’ – Presidency by Funlord2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
She should face the music in the U.k! Once they get her back to naija her case of theft will die an natural death obviously due to our utterly useless judicial system that loves crime more than justice!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG To Connect Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto States With Rail Lines / Governor Wike Talks Tough, Warns IPOB Over Attacks. / Why War Has Not Been Declared Yet - Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.