Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Google Or Youtube - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Or Youtube (1147 Views)

How To Delete A Cached Page On Google Or Have It Crawled An Updated Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2010
Google
Re: Google Or Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2010
Shey na the same thing dem be? All these cyber-illiterates sef. . . .better go to romance section and join the likes of walestar and mama-gee, lol.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ur stupid, just mention one u are proving literate.Idiot.go screw urself.
Re: Google Or Youtube by DualCore1: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
What exactly is the aim of this?
Are we to compare the experience of watching video on google and watching videos on youtube?
Are we to compare the experience of searching on google and searching on youtube?

I really don't see any sense in this.

This is like going to the Autos section and coming up with a topic like "Toyota or Camry"

What's your point exactly?
Make your point clear and you may get replies that wont tick you off.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 2:23am On Feb 24, 2010
Birds of same feather
Re: Google Or Youtube by Mobinga: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ignorance is horrible. Just like comparing CNN and FACEBOOK
Re: Google Or Youtube by DualCore1: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ak4all:

Birds of same feather
Cheers.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
U guys dont get it. I mean which one gives more information, which one is more POPULAR?.Jeez.
Re: Google Or Youtube by DualCore1: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ak4all:

U guys dont get it. I mean which one gives more information, which one is more POPULAR?.Jeez.

Call up 10 of your friends and tell them to look at the thread topic and just the first post of the thread. Ask them what their reply to the thread will be.

Don't bother telling us your results, keep them to yourself as they will serve their purpose within you.

How you can come here and just shout "google or youtube" and expect everyone to think its comparison based on popularity you are talking about, remains a mystery that will never be solved in my head.

Your "google or youtube" can be compared based on functionality, usability, popularity, accessibility, user experience e.t.c. You single out just "popularity" in your mind and expect us to add, in addition to our already doomed lives as geeks, mind reading. Spare me!

Cheers again dude.
Re: Google Or Youtube by maedan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
OP listen to the words of wisdom tongue grin. Your opening post was too cryptic. Usually OPs explain their topic headings in the first post. U just assumed we could read your mind. You're even fortunate any one bothered to reply, good or bad cheesy.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 2:35am On Feb 25, 2010
Whatever
Re: Google Or Youtube by penny456: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
youtube is google service, that means google run youtube.
so google is best.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2010
Thanks a sensible person finally, dats what I need 2 know
Re: Google Or Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2010
Ak4all:

your silly, just mention one u are proving literate.Idiot.go screw urself.
Ak4all:

Thanks a sensible person finally, dats what I need 2 know
See this 'ode' raise to power 2. . . .For your mind you get sense abi? How I wish there was a way to control membership of this forum. . .Olodo oshi. . . .shioor!
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Thank u, i like being "ODE". At least I got sense more than u. U are a jerk, a schmuck an Idiot and oponu raise to power 33.Bleep U.if u dont know the meaning of schmuck visit akaykunmi@yahoo.com then I would let u know.Motherfuckam,let me treat ur Bleep up.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
Or send a message to akaykunmi@yahoo.com, motherfucka, let me treat u Bleep UP.
Re: Google Or Youtube by enurayce: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
any one
Re: Google Or Youtube by obinna5000(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
Google acquired YouTube for $1.65 Billion in 2006. So YouTube is a part of Google.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yeah, thank u
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
See,I don't even know Youtube is a part of google.Thank for givng me information, u are better than some Idiots who insult people on the forum.THANKS
Re: Google Or Youtube by DualCore1: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
If only you hadn't let your retardly stupid attitude override your brain's default config as set by God, you woulda known since, what you have just known, from my analogy below:

Dual Core:

This is like going to the Autos section and coming up with a topic like "Toyota or Camry"
This is from the very first post i made on this thread.
Who owns Camry? moronic waste.

Ak4all:

See,I don't even know Youtube is a part of google.
There's a lot you don't know so STFU and RTFM before spewing dungy trash here.

I coulda let this pass but it seems you dunno when to stop and I will give you a treat here. blooming SOG.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 1:55am On Mar 02, 2010
Na u sabi, birds of same feather.CRAPS.MEGACRAPS.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2010
See Dual Core or whatever ur name is,talk about the topic and don't prove urself 4 me, I don't fucking care if I know nothing about Youtube being a part of a Google but I fucking know dat u are an Idiot who like 2 show,meanwhile u got nothing.I would give u Facts u have never heard of in ur miserable life,things u would be dying 2 know of.U only took advantage of some "Google or Youtube" topic and u ain't nothing.I tell u, NOTHING.CYBER-LOSER.
Re: Google Or Youtube by Mobinga: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2010
r u referrin to dual core lyk dat, seems ur new to nairaland, and stop bein an incorrigible fellow
Re: Google Or Youtube by Ak4all(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2010
Who the Bleep is he by the way and by the bush,he can talk to me like that and I can't?.Why don't u tell him not to talk 2 me like that.SHIIIIT
Re: Google Or Youtube by maedan(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ak4all, fine, semid4lyfe the first person to reply was v.v.rude, but every one else has been trying to reason with you up to now. Just chill ok.

By the way, someone telling you google owns YouTube still doesn't answer your question, so why are you thanking them? Anyway to me google is better because the results you get are not retricted to just videos like YouTube.
Re: Google Or Youtube by lalaboi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
This topic tops the chart of wonder topics. . . . Poster prolly not from planet earth!. . .

Wer u from sef?
Re: Google Or Youtube by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
Una get bad mouth 4 dis site sha! Dis thread shld have been locked or deleted since.

Lala is esnips back now?
Re: Google Or Youtube by lalaboi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
Na mehn. . .bone esnips mahn. . . I nor dey tasi them again. .
Re: Google Or Youtube by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 03, 2010
question is inane - that means stupid

this is the computer section - not a beer parlour where you can yarn opata and pretend to be computer literate

topic locked tongue

(1)

Offsite Data Backup Please Help! / Hp Pavillion Dv5 250hdd 2gigram, Bluetooth Webcam And Finger Print For Sale / Purchase Voip Credit & Lr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.