Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts (3609 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by EmeeNaka: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants said Nnamdi kanu who said Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis should be killed should not be prosecuted but arewa youths only issued an eviction order and must be prosecuted...... IPOB miscreants.
Who are the hypocrites promoting hate here?
Igbo leaders are presently begging emirs, governors, elders in the north and some Kids are running their mouths on nairaland.
Two wrongs don't make a right, arewa youths were wrong but Nnamdi kanu should equally be condemned
You hardly lack nonsensical statements to write.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by chinoxstock: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
okway:

Does he sound as frustrated as IPOB yoots who cry Yoruba Yoruba on every IPOB/Kanu thread?

Igbos and victim complex.

So what exactly is the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by okway: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun

So this is the new NL? Ipob tribalist calls the mods to ban Yoruba posters?

Cowards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Michael004: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
odduduwa:
as usual my progenies will come to defend their master up north even I their god oduduwa can't believe what am seeing
Who can interpret this guy abeg?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by okway: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
The inferiority complex and cowardice of Ibos keep showing on this thread. You shout Yorubas, they come, then you run to the mods that Yorubas are too mean.

You Lilly-livered mofos won't be able to wisthand a second war.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by odduduwa: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Michael004:
Who can interpret this guy abeg?
ezi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Basic123: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dillusionist:

don't start now!!do you need that of adeyinka grandson ??
Adeyinka grandson ehn ehn?cheesy
But according to the lord and savior,mazi nnamdi kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
And a policeman testify to itgrin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by okway: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
navyseal2220:
The Great Igbo Race know how to deal with Hausa-Fulani. let British and foreign powers stay out of it...we will reduce them to nothing. That's why the powers there be fears Igbos.

lol aren't you the ones reporting to UN etc? grin grin grin clowns.
I trust Fulanis. By the time they're done with you Ibos ehn....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by kenny987(f): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants said Nnamdi kanu who said Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis should be killed should not be prosecuted but arewa youths only issued an eviction order and must be prosecuted...... IPOB miscreants.
Igbo leaders are presently begging emirs, governors, elders in the north and some Kids are running their mouths on nairaland.
Two wrongs don't make a right, arewa youths were wrong but Nnamdi kanu should equally be condemned

Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested, locked up for almost 2 years and is now on trial, the Arewa urchins should also be arrested and prosecuted or are they too special?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by knowledgeable: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2017
kn23h:

Your so called 'pretty girls' that Nnamdi Kanu called prostitutes?

Aboki is enjoying them.

I wonder how these 'pretty' girls failed to bring investment to the SE.

You don't know but we know.

Igbo women beautiful attributes are gifts from God, and if you doubt, ask the likes of Femi Kayode and other millions of Yoruba men dreaming to have one as wife at the expense of Yoruba womanhood.
Is a little bit secrets for you and your ugly bunch on the percentage of SE GDP the beauty of Igbo women bring to that economy unlike your women to your economic wellbeing.

Igbos have drop dead beauties all over SE, so go and prepare your vacation to Imo State so as to contribute your own QUOTA to Igbo economy. For the Hausas, instead Biafrans will leave Nigeria with their beautiful women, all of them will martyred themselves because they aren't sure what they gonna meet in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by knowledgeable: 2:44am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:
Err...

Is Cownu or any other Jewish negro now the President or have the Ibos been handed the 2019 ticket?

Probably they now suddenly head all divisions of the armed forces?

Probably the rest of Nigeria had a collective brain blackout and the Yanmiris suddenly gained political relevance & stopped being the national laughing stock?

IPods and delusion

Fulanis are fast losing relevance in Nigeria. All Nigerian ethnic groups(with the exception of Hausas) speak ill of you and your your tribe. Don't you ever trust the Yorubas because they speak from both sides.
That perception of Fulani and beauty have been replaced with Fulani and ugly/evil killers and all Nigerians except the Hausas are seeking/looking for a spark to deal with the Fulani question. You might wanna take a popularity survey between Fulani and Ipob.and publish the result.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by fulanmafia: 4:39am On Aug 30, 2017
knowledgeable:

Fulanis are fast losing relevance in Nigeria. All Nigerian ethnic groups(with the exception of Hausas) speak ill of you and your your tribe. Don't you ever trust the Yorubas because they speak from both sides.
That perception of Fulani and beauty have been replaced with Fulani and ugly/evil killers and all Nigerians except the Hausas are seeking/looking for a spark to deal with the Fulani question. You might wanna take a popularity survey between Fulani and Ipob.and publish the result.

K, if it makes you feel better smiley

Like I said, iPods and delusion....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Sunnynwa: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:
Err...

Is Cownu or any other Jewish negro now the President or have the Ibos been handed the 2019 ticket?

Probably they now suddenly head all divisions of the armed forces?

Probably the rest of Nigeria had a collective brain blackout and the Yanmiris suddenly gained political relevance & stopped being the national laughing stock?

IPods and delusion

See the national laughing stock here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Sunnynwa: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:

Last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial and currently on bail. Are you suffering from amnesia?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by fulanmafia: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

See the national laughing stock here

Lol you think a iPod picmix photo can erase the reality of who our Emir begging, unity pleading, Arewa leeching, 5% laughing stock are?

Biko no kee me with laugh grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by PureMe01: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2017
okway:

lol aren't you the ones reporting to UN etc? grin grin grin clowns.
I trust Fulanis. By the time they're done with you Ibos ehn....
if u said u Dont trust d Fulanis,I would have been very surprised on how an ever happy-slave won't trust his dull domineering masters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You hardly lack nonsensical statements to write.
You have been noticed, good morning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial and currently on bail. Are you suffering from amnesia?
Who be this abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Sunnynwa: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Who be this abeg

Your nightmare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Yyeske(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Your nightmare
You no reach, dare me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by wristbangle: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
kn23h:

Your so called 'pretty girls' that Nnamdi Kanu called prostitutes?

Aboki is enjoying them.

I wonder how these 'pretty' girls failed to bring investment to the SE.

Bloody hell!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts by Sunnynwa: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
You no reach, dare me

I dare you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo's Don't Like Northerners? / Atiku: Northerners Are Lazy... / More Graphic Photos Of Dino Melaye's Injury After Gunmen Invade PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.