Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Apc Hijacked Cdhr Lagos Branch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Hijacked Cdhr Lagos Branch (463 Views)

President Of CDHR Calls For The Sack Of All DSS Personnel / Positive Identification: Stop Army Operation, Reps, NBA, CDHR Tell Buhari / #revolutionnow: Sowore Needs No Permission To Protest – CDHR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Hijacked Cdhr Lagos Branch by olaoni4real: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
APC HIJACKED CDHR LAGOS BRANCH
It is no longer a news that the All Progressive Congress(APC) has finally hijacked the only mass based civil right group in Lagos state CDHR.
The committee for the defence of human rights CDHR Lagos branch has been the only viable organization that has been opposing the anti-people policies of the Lagos state government. On several occasions the CDHR Lagos branch has led several protests against the APC led government in Lagos ranging from protest against the illegal auctioning of lagosians vehicle seized by the state agent like LASTMA n VIO, call for the return of the lekki free zone land back to the original owners I.e the Idasho community, opposing the street trading law n campaign for the liberation of the market men n women, call for the removal of madam Folashade Ojo the daughter of the APC leader Asiwaju bola Tinubu, as iyaloja general and the cdhr call for the right of market men n women to indipendently elect their leaders not by impositions and the barbaric Lagos state mobile court which is in sharp contrast with administration of criminal justice system etc.
This action of the lagos state branh of cdhr does not go down well with the national leadership of d cdhr whom we suspected to have been romancing the state government therefore the national leaders of the organization with some BOT members conspired together to destabilized the branch n they started instigating some errant members of the branch that contest and lost woefully against the current state excos to be causing crisis in the branch.
The mallachy led NEC has tried in many ways to persecute the state excos led by our own authentic n the unshakeable chairman Comrade Alex Omotehinse with all manners of frivolous allegations mallachy set up a Disciplinary committee headed by one Debo Adeniran to witch-hunt the exco but as God will disappoint mallachy n his co-hurt debo committee freed the chairman n came up with a contradictory decisions yet the NEC make a pronouncement that Onagunwa that forged n sold the CDHR ID cards be returned as cordinator then the branch appealed the NEC decision to the higher authority AGC but bcs of the NEC despiration to fulfil their promise they convened an emergency NEC meeting to decide on d letter that went to AGC.
They have successfully devide the branch now by creating an APC wing of the CDHR Lagos branch with Comrade Kayode Opeifa as the chairman n Akeem Dauda (aka Lagbaja) as d secretary.
It may interest you to know that kayode opeifa is d former commissioner for transportation in Lagos state n still an active card carrying member of All Progressive Congress n also Akeem dauda (lagbaja) is an APC seating ward chairman in Ikeja Lagos state
The Branch Coordinating Council want to use this medium to inform d general public that the APC wing of CDHR has been put in place in Lagos headed by APC chieftains Opeifa n lagbaja they now use d rights house as their contact while the authenthic lagos branch of cdhr still maintain temporary secretariat at 24, ibikunle oyebanjo street opp tuns-oye int'l school opeki Ipaja lagos.

My right, is my right,is my right.

Thanks
Signed.
State Coordinating Council (BCC)
Cdhr Lagos State Branch
Re: Apc Hijacked Cdhr Lagos Branch by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Apc Hijacked Cdhr Lagos Branch by bedspread: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
!

(1) (Reply)

Mama Taraba Responds To Sack Calls, Gives It Up To God / Sagay Fires Back At Senate, Says He Won’t Stop Criticising Federal Lawmakers / Ekiti 2018:I Won A Primary Election In 2006,I Will Win Again– yinka Akerele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.