Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

They Government Must Pay The Money...help Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Government Must Pay The Money...help Me! (459 Views)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Government Must Pay The Money...help Me! by freshestLion: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hey good people,
So my mom died last year February (2016) while in active service in Rubber Research Institute of Nigeria (RRIN) in Edo state. She had worked there for over 25 years prior to her death. Her pension fund administrator is NLPC pension fund administrators limited. when I was applying for her death benefit the manager of the branch told me that they would wait for the government to pay her accrued rights and if the wait exceeds six (6) months they would pay me the money she has in their account with this knowledge I raised ₦500,000 to get a letter of administration.

Its been over six(6) months and they have not paid yet. I went to their Headquarters in Lagos and they informed me that Pension commission has changed the policy that they have to wait for the accrued rights from the government and that could take years. I need money urgently for myself and siblings ...
What do i do?
Re: They Government Must Pay The Money...help Me! by chinoxstock: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Protest.

Get your friends, siblings and any other person who would like to join you and protest.

Even if you are just 10people...carry placards, and make noise. Somebody would hear! And a solutuon would come. If it doesnt come, keep protesting until the media enters the matter.

Else, hunger would finish you and your siblings. Y'all would be living like paupers when your mother has already made a way for you guys.

Protest!!
Re: They Government Must Pay The Money...help Me! by freshestLion: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
This Option is hard but thanks for the advise tho.
chinoxstock:
Protest.

Get your friends, siblings and any other person who would like to join you and protest.

Even if you are just 10people...carry placards, and make noise. Somebody would hear! And a solutuon would come. If it doesnt come, keep protesting until the media enters the matter.

Else, hunger would finish you and your siblings. Y'all would be living like paupers when your mother has already made a way for you guys.

Protest!!

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi Warns Against Further Wrangling In Pdp / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [2nd September, 2017]. / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Never Go On Exile Or Be Intimidated By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.