Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

List Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Known To Be Really Proud (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Known To Be Really Proud (photos) (693 Views)

“I Am A Better Me, Mama Is Really Proud Of Me” – Bbnaija’s Efe / Nigerians Are Known As Big Spenders In Seychelles –Actress Linda Ejiofor / 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Really Proud And Arrogant NO.6 Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Known To Be Really Proud (photos) by gbextra1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Being a celebrity is a form of super power in the world as we know it. They are popular, they make cool cash, their voices get heard, and they just always seem privileged.

In all honesty, having their lives on tabloids and being followed around could get overwhelming. Everybody seems to be infringing on their privacy and it is not uncommon for them to snap every once in a while.

However, while some just get frustrated over certain matters, others are seen as just plain rude.

According to gathered information, here are some Nigerian celebrities that have been known to be rude.

http://www.gbextra.com/list-nigerian-celebrities-known-really-proud-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Spends 23 Years Growing The World’s Longest FINGERNAILS With A Total Lengt / 8 Amazing Picture Of Davido Trending , 2 And 8 Set Social Media On Fire!!!! / Lovely Photo Of Actors Joke Silva And Her Hubby, Olu Jacobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.