Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane (53828 Views)

See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Will never fly window again.

Not after the grumpy jordanian on C seat who glared at me anytime i wanted to ease myself on Emirates. Which was a lot.

Give me aisle seat anytime, D or G (Boeing 777-300ER and Airbus A380-800).
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Nedfed(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2017
SageTravels:

Hahahaha. I will soon post my Abuja train Experience. Window seat is also the best.

Neva mind me, just joking grin
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by abfalkolly(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2017
jessejunior:
It's the window seats for me, you can imagine the view

Dt view could b scary ooo......
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ameer2: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2017
I cn relate. I 0nce sat at d emergency exit of d wings-window side. D seat at d emergency was gr8 n provides comfort cus u cn stretch legs, d view of d clouds moving n wings yle landing & take-off med d flight simply awesome.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Myself2(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:
Hmmm...I go like to sit in the front...pilot cabin. Even for molue or taxi, nah front ooo grin

It would allow me take note of 'how many state in Nigeria get light at night'. grin

grin grin
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by candelahria(f): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Where should one who suffers from motion sickness sit?
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Ifyapp(f): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Na too much travelling for plane dey worry dem,me wey neva enter before wetin concern me with best seat.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by tete7000(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Anywhere do so far I get home alive. What shall it profit a man to get the so-called best seat and suffer the loss of his life? cheesy
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Sanchez01: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Pebcak:

what are they saying, best seat is business or 1st class, #let us com and be going
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5888790_walkingspider_gif73da9af91658fdefd0d3aedad8ec8035
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5888790_walkingspider_gif73da9af91658fdefd0d3aedad8ec8035
Those are sections in a plane and not seats as such.

I would have expected the OP to be specific by mentioning the seat numbers.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Sanchez01: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Not after the grumpy jordanian on C seat who glared at me anytime i wanted to ease myself on Emirates. Which was a lot.

The disadvantage of the A seat. You tend to hate it when you frequently go to the lavatory and in turn bother others. The aisle seats are quite horrible, particularly when the air crew start moving their food trolleys.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Habeeb02: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Do you wish to enjoy your ride on your next flight to Australia, india, china and other Asian countries. Thai Airlines provide the best service at a very cheap rate. Visit and book your next flight with thaii airlines now http://thai-air.net
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
I like the tail seats... it is not for the faint-hearted. The adrenalin rush that it provides during turbulence is better experienced than explained.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by encrypt(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
yoged:
Window seat for me. Have always been fortunate to fall on the window side. I so much love those view.
Fortunate? Don't you get asked which seat you want cause i do.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by encrypt(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Blame your bladder
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by iamjavadem(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017
Bullshit!!!! They best sits are at the tail section of the aeroplane because from statistics people who sit at the tail section survive crashes more.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2017
encrypt:

Blame your bladder

Lols I've a condition
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Me, i like to hang on the door the same way i love doing in Danfo. U can't imagine the kind of fresh air u will be receiving through out the journey. It also gives me fastest way to alight wen the plane is landing. I hate ppl pushing me around trying to come out 1st. Once the plane is about to land, i will just jump down. So hanging is my favourite. The last time i traveled, i dashed out my seat to someone just to enjoy my hanging things.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

The disadvantage of the A seat. You tend to hate it when you frequently go to the lavatory and in turn bother others. The aisle seats are quite horrible, particularly when the air crew start moving their food trolleys.

Yeah well they keep bumping into me, but then the beautiful ladies always smile and say sorry in the loveliest accents. That just lights me up.

And they get extra nice when they serve me.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2017
iamjavadem:
Bullshit!!!! They best sits are at the tail section of the aeroplane because from statistics people who sit at the tail section survive crashes more.

Planes don't crash that often.

You're morbid.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by salesforce: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Really
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by encrypt(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols I've a condition
Ooh well just like i couldn't have known he wouldn't have known...He'd probably assume you ate something funny
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
encrypt:

Ooh well just like i couldn't have known he wouldn't have known...He'd probably assume you ate something funny

It's number one, not number two.

Happens when i sit for long. Six hours and above.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by encrypt(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

It's number one, not number two.

Happens when i sit for long. Six hours and above.
Really you told him excuse me i need to go do number one?
cheesy
Or when he started glaring you said relax its number one not two
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
encrypt:

Really you told him excuse me i need to go do number one?
cheesy
Or when he started glaring you said relax its number one not two

No I'm telling you.

You made the assumption it was number two.

All i needed to tell him was "excuse me". I don't think i owed him any details of my bodily functions.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by encrypt(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

No I'm telling you.

You made the assumption it was number two.

All i needed to tell him was "excuse me". I don't think i owed him any details of my bodily functions.

My point exactly.. I knew it was number one from your initial statement but there was no way he would have known. And if i were in his shoes i would have thought you ate something funny hence that statement.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Novice1(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2017
MamaOO:
Over the wing seats with all the noise from the wings? I'll pass! I detest those seats with a passion angry

Joke is on you. Over the wing seats are the safest seats in case of a crash.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by ExInferis(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
encrypt:

My point exactly.. I knew it was number one from your initial statement but there was no way he would have known. And if i were in his shoes i would have thought you ate something funny hence that statement.

Don't really matter what excreta i was going to the lavatory for. All he needed to do was move his hairy semitic ass outta the way as often as nature demanded.

On my return trip i chose D when i checked in online.

It was so...liberating!
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by dacoza007(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg who knows if ah fit enter in ibadan barracks to ask for help, naa ma padi confuse me to buy fone for iwo road,no b me get d money cos person sent me.... tuk say e know d person say if anything happens, make ah return am, d fone no good n d person tuk say e want him won collect my money n dem dey play me say make ah take another. Abeg ah won go barracks but I don't know if they will help or dey will torture me as naija soldier b....abeg
Naa yesterday matter n ah get receipt
Advise
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
IBpaul:
Window na surest thing ooo, can't bear d issue of excuse me let me go n pee.....especially from a pregnant lady.

Birthday things, show some love!!!
Happy Birthday bro. I wish you greatness in all your endeavours

1 Like

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by xdos(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
I remember my first experience on an int'll flight... Never used a plane lavatory before cos' the flight time were all less than an hr. This time this was going to be 8hrs and we've only flown for about 4hrs and it waz midnyt.
I went into the lav and after taking a leak, it was time to flush. I scrambled everywhere for more than 10mins looking for a button or something to actuate for the toilet to flush but I couldnt find and then there were people waiting also to use the lav. Out of frustration, I got tired and opened the lav door only for the toilet to flush... Nna mehn... United Airline...
Meanwhile back to the post... The turbine is the best place to cling to... quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by albacete(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by MamaOO: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Novice1:

Joke is on you. Over the wing seats are the safest seats in case of a crash.
You don't have comprehension challenges, do you? Did I mention crash at all? I said I don't like the noise. Where the hell did I say I don't like sitting there cos of a crash? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.