Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba (883 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by NBM7(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
good evening all,
seeing that this forum has done so much in bringing our public officials and companies to their senses when they go about doing the wrong thing, so i want to bring this issue to this place with the hope that it will reach the right office ( you never know who is online)

so i got a call today from my mum telling me that my dad has an issue with the police, on getting to to our family house i asked my dad what the issue was, he narrated the following.....

he (my dad) was contracted by a certain community to supply electrical materials ( bell conductor wires, D irons etc) for the installation of the community electricity, so he (dad) went to the market and bought all the things and was issued a receipt after he made payment..... while transporting these materials they were stopped by policemen along opobo road, ogbor hill Aba,

the policemen where from 7up axis (dragon squad was boldly written on the car) they (policemen) said the goods were contraband, my dad tried to explain to them that the good were sold in the open market and was not in anyway listed as contraband goods, they demanded for the receipts, which he showed them..... they then proceeded to seize both the goods and the reciepts .....while taking both my dad and the driver to their station .......though my dad has been released with the driver and the car, but they (police men) still has the goods........... i dont know if this is right, but definitely this may lead to extortion........ so i need advice on how to go about this issue.....

NB: this happened in Aba Abia state, and the policemen are from 7up dragon squad as the call them selves
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by NBM7(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
why would they seize the receipts if they are not planning to extort the poor man?,
lalasticlala please help me take this to the front page, probably their oga at the top will get to hear it...... police and their shady ways....
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by andyanders: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
It is not right. Contact the State Commissioner of Police at Umuahia and copy the IG. Let him not pay a dime. He should also get the Seller involved. They are rogues.

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
this is very bad, its not as if those goods are banned or anything, they are just trying to extort the poor man.......... nairalanders help get this to front page....... someone connected up there might just see it........ corrupt policemen....
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by andyanders: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Moderator, help op move this to the front page as it is for national interest as a father to op, they are dependent on him for their upkeep.

Some bad police officers who tarnish the image of The Nigerian police,should not be allowed to stay in service.

Op, try google the The Nigerian Police Complaint telephone numbers and contact them immediately. They will take action ASAP.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by Cholls(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
my brother give their police ID number I will follow it up for you......in my dream
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
andyanders:
Moderator, help op move this to the front page as it is for national interest as a father to op, they are dependent on him for their upkeep.

Some bad police officers who tarnish the image of The Nigerian police,should not be allowed to stay in service.

Op, try google the The Nigerian Police Complaint telephone numbers and contact them immediately. They will take action ASAP.
this is a nice idea.... op take note

moderators please do the op a favour by taking this to front page
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pic or adobilivit.post ur dad pic les use am do meme
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by obyrich(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Don't pay a dime. So which of the goods is contraband? The D-iron or the conductor?
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by gedidiah: 1:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Corruption has eaten into Nigeria police men[color=#006600][/color].
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by NBM7(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
good morning friends..... i contacted the police rapid response center on whatsapp..... and told them exactly what happened here..... and this is their response

modified.....i have been having difficulty in uploading the screen shot.....
but in their response they said i should present a purchase receipt, i told them that both the receipt and the goods has been seized by the police..... they have been mute since then.......

mehnnn this country is becoming unlivable
Re: See What Policemen Did To My Dad In Aba by obyrich(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
NBM7:
good morning friends..... i contacted the police rapid response center on whatsapp..... and told them exactly what happened here..... and this is their response

modified.....i have been having difficulty in uploading the screen shot.....
but in their response they said i should present a purchase receipt, i told them that both the receipt and the goods has been seized by the police..... they have been mute since then.......

mehnnn this country is becoming unlivable
Maybe you track them via tweeter. Don't relent

(1) (Reply)

300lv Student Of Alvan Ikoku University Shot Dead By Rival Cultists (graphic) / See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc / Exposing The Fraudsters And Scammers In The Seat Of Roguery Called Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.