Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (43960 Views)

Premature Baby Girl Rescued From Her Dead Mom's Womb Dies In Gaza After 5 Days / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sukkot: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
PearlStreet:

Stop disgracing yourself. Sylvester Turner the Mayor of Houston is a black man. Watch better news, Una no go geee. Come online and be talking rubbish.

Don't infect others with your inferiority complex.
and ? obama was the black president and under his reign was the most atrocities committed by whites on blacks. many white cops killed blacks under his reign. please dont disgrace yasef for here. they only put black leaders there to appease the blacks but the real controllers are whites. under obamas reign we had BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT because white cops where killing many blacks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by nnokwa042(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Nigeria is blessed oo. We don't have much natural disaster like earthquake, hurricane. Na only human disaster come be our problem
see clean flood no water nylon's no used children's Pampers no plastics bottle no area boys poo no empty bottles

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by wristbangle: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
If na Nigeria, u go see plastic coke bottle, take away packs, sanitary pads, moi moi leaves and other useless things on top the water.

Just look at the water, still neat despite the wind blowing the water at 130mph.

I sympathise with them, in a week, the flood would subside.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PearlStreet(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
and ? obama was the black president and under his reign was the most atrocities committed by whites on blacks. many white cops killed blacks under his reign. please dont disgrace yasef for here. they only put black leaders there to appease the blacks but the real controllers are whites. under obamas reign we had BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT because white cops where killing many blacks

Forget Obama.

As foolish as Trump is he's not as useless as Obama.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where are d morons dat are always blaming ppl for building on flood plains and without drainages during d recent flooding in dis country... Dis are jus wat dey , natural disasters and dey are quite an unfortunate experience no one shld undergo..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Penisman: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's worse than just watching it on TV. Imagine old Alzheimer patients sitting on water and catching cold without even realizing it.

Many of them went on one full day without food and water.

I pray Texas recovers from this soon.
Thunder fire you. when it happened to Siera Leone what positive thing did you say. Oyibo worshiper.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:

The rescue mission had nothing to do with race.
Stop thinking like an African monkey

See the fund raising for these victims, is it only whites raising money? or is it only the whites that will benefit from it?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Acjohn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
I see only whites what happened to the blacks

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by somehow: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am responding based on the pix I saw here, not CNN. And Mr dstv, we don't use such here.
PearlStreet:

Buy Dstv and watch CNN, all races are being rescued.
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Penisman:

Thunder fire you. when it happened to Siera Leone what positive thing did you say. Oyibo worshiper.

Some Nigerians sent relief items there, and the thing was given international coverage

So shut your mumu self up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sukkot: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
PearlStreet:

Forget Obama.

As foolish as Trump is he's not as useless as Obama.
you are a useless someborry. i thought the premise of your initial post is that because there is a black leader then a place cant be racist ? now all of a sudden you say forget obama ? is your head paining you ? the point i am telling you is how racist a place is does not depend on if the leader is black or white. like how you foolishly said the mayor of texas is black so its not a racist place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Chukazu: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
mexxmoney:
The mayor of Houston was an idiot for telling people not to evacuate

There was a reason he said that...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by psalmson001: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Im sure some of our boys are patiently waiting for everytn to go back to normality so they can go buy flooded vehicles very cheap & ship back to us as grade 1 tokunbo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sukkot: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

See the fund raising for these victims, is it only whites raising money? or is it only the whites that will benefit from it?
nigga keep quiet and go and research whats happening in houston. its like katrina. the whites will be rescued and the blacks have to fend for themselves. its the american way bro lol. you forget these blacks are still considered the descendants of slaves. you forget segregation only ended 40 years ago. please read up on history and stop disgracing your family online

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Burgerlomo: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's well by his grace
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PearlStreet(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
you are a useless someborry. i thought the premise of your initial post is that because there is a black leader then a place cant be racist ? now all of a sudden you say forget obama ? is your head paining you ? the point i am telling you is how racist a place is does not depend on if the leader is black or white. like how you foolishly said the mayor of texas is black so its not a racist place

Go and kee yaself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
thesicilian:
This is despite all the preparations by the disaster management agencies. I think we should assist them by sending food, money and medical supplies.

Take care of your own at home first.

They've got this.

They've not even accepted Mexicos offer yet.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Bluffly: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
what faith ? gerrarahere. texas is a very racist state. not one black person rescued lmao. they rescue dog before they rescue black man. as we speak many black families are trapped

What a mentaility

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
mexxmoney:
The mayor of Houston was an idiot for telling people not to evacuate
no he wasn't. How do u evacuate more than 2million people in a short space of time?if he had told people to evacuate, d floods would have met a lot of people on d road in their cars then u will end up having more casualties. So far d casualty figures are extremely low.last I heard, it was less than 5. 4 me I think it was a good decision

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sukkot: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
PearlStreet:

Go and kee yaself. grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by nothernstar: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
God blessed Africa but our leaders caused us. Imagine if this had happened in Africa what would have been the faith of a common man even the so called the privileged. Shame on you if you have held any leadership positions in this country but failed to do the needful but looted or milked the country dry. God will judge you and you will never go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
nigga keep quiet and go and research whats happening in houston. its like katrina. the whites will be rescued and the blacks have to fend for themselves. its the american way bro lol. you forget these blacks are still considered the descendants of slaves. you forget segregation only ended 40 years ago. please read up on history and stop disgracing your family online

Your world view is very narrow.

Big shame

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Bluffly: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Do you know that you as an African, you have just disgraced and reduced yourself to nothing by insulting an African Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sukkot: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Your world view is very narrow.

Big shame
i am a realist not an idealist. i have lived in america and europe. i know wassup wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Realdeals(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
They are neither complaining nor blaming the government or iyemoja for the flood, because they understand how nature work at times.

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bluffly:

Do you know that you as an African, you have just disgraced and reduced yourself to nothing by insulting an African Monkey

Yh right, whatever

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Realdeals:
They are neither complaining nor blaming the government or iyemoja for the flood, because they understand how nature work at times.

True

Sometimes I just believe that the Africans are a mentally disturbed people.
Sad to say, but looking at it from a realist perspective, it seems so.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
what faith ? gerrarahere. texas is a very racist state. not one black person rescued lmao. they rescue dog before they rescue black man. as we speak many black families are trapped

So u were expecting them to rescue the blacks first, You think they are like black monkeys, sorry Is your name. It's better u return to your Zoo so u can experience the care u needed!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
franzeezco:

So u were expecting them to rescue the blacks first, You think they are like black monkeys, sorry Is your name. It's better u return to your Zoo so u can experience the care u needed!!!

?
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Moganajoe: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
thesicilian:
This is despite all the preparations by the disaster management agencies. I think we should assist them by sending food, money and medical supplies.

Yeah, America's only problem natural disasters. But who is "we"? Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
NIGERIANS ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON PLANET EARTH!

FEW WEEKS BACK, LEKKI WAS FLOODED AND ALL MOST OF US COULD DO WAS LAUGH AT PEOPLE'S PREDICAMENT AND MAKE JEST OF PEOPLE'S MISFORTUNE!

NOW SEE THE SAME SET OF FOOLISH IDIOTS ACTING SO SOBER AT THE LOSS OF PEOPLE IN FAR AWAY HOUSTON, A PLACE THAT HAVE NO DIRECT IMPACTS TO THEIR LIVES, A PLACE THAT THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TO BEFORE.... STUPID SET OF HYPOCRITICAL NIGERIANS... ACTING AS SLAVES AND SUCKING THE COCKS OF THE WEST (MODERN SLAVERY)

WHEN THERE'S BOMB BLAST IN BORNO NO BODY SAYS #PRAYFORBORNO BUT LET IT HAPPEN IN THE WEST THEY WILL SAY #PRAYFORPARIS OR #PRAYFORBELGIUM

I DECLARE SAFETY AND RESTORATION UPON THE PEOPLE OF HOUSTON!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.