Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days (921 Views)

ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. / ASUU Must Henceforth Consult Us Before Embarking On Strike — NANS / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by Splicit(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
The National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS on Tuesday issued the federal government a 21-day ultimatum to resolve the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU strike to enable the students return to school.

The association warned that students would shut down the country if the government fails to resolve the issues and end the strike within the stipulated time.

A statement issued by the National President of NANS, Chinonso Obasi on Tuesday called on government and ASUU to have “constructive engagement” to resolve the lingering issues that led to the declaration of the strike.

Obasi said incessant and prolonged strike was one of the factors responsible for the falling standard of education in Nigeria.

http://bodexng.com/2017/08/ASUU-strike-nans-threatens-to-shutdown-nigeria-in-21-days/

Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by belovedaja(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
FTC am Surprise
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by Oothman(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empty threats from the same old NASU. They only embark on atmost one week strike before being pocketed.
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by swiz123(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
This ASUU matter don tire me abeg
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by topsam1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
swiz123:
This ASUU matter don tire me abeg

Na only ASUU mata tire u? What of Nasu, ssanu? Infact Any word that ends with *u* na wahala for this country even lasu......na one after the other dem dey show their craze...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by mexxmoney: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why wait for 21 days? So students should sit at home for three weeks before you act
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by Lonergem: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
I Hope This Will Yield A Positive Outcome!!!

Cos Am Tired Of Staying At Home cry
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by midashenry(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmm
Nigeria is slowly becoming a drama show.
such a pity.
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Shut down Nigeria?
Say na only you go school.
OK oo!
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days by Bukasonn: 2:35am On Aug 30, 2017
I pray this warning signal, creats a vigorously effect on this on going strike.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Suspension: Nigerian University Students Reacts / Jamb 2018/19 Help / Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.