Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook (618 Views)

Drug Baron Suleiman Ganiu Aremu 'Barryshine' Arrested / Apostle Suleiman's Convoy Attacked , Many Feared Killed (graphic Pictures) / "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
How people are using pictures of popular men of God to defraud the public. First, when I saw the request, I laughed because a man like apostle Suleiman would be too busy to have time for facebook. And for the kind of person he is, with little or no time, he will have someone who controls his social media accounts. And such a person can't just go online and be sending friend request to people. I pretended and played along.
Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
here

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by HungerBAD: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol.

Just like one Funke Akindele added me on Facebook,and requested i send her 50k for shipping to send me some new laptops.

Told her to keep her laptops and that i can afford one if i needed it. She kept sending me messages,and that was when i knew it was a scam.

Still patiently waiting for God and the holy spirit to arrest the Atheist below me.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by hahn(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
When a scammer impersonates another scammer, is that really a scam? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
more

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
naso

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
na dem

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
The seer

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
orphans need ram

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
k

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by VeniJu: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by dayowunmi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol, anytime you receive friend request from men of God on Facebook just know its one of these fraudsters. Their tactics are all the same, they sent you requests then immediately start demanding money for orphanage! Lol. I received a friend request from a so called pastor Tunde bakare sometimes ago too, he immediately started demanding for money! I blocked him within minutes. The truth is most men of God don't av personal accounts on Facebook they mostly open fanpages that you can "Like" but you can't add as friend.
Re: My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin scammer impersonate scammer

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware. / Help Me Recover My Stolen Laptop / US Based Nigerian Man Finds Marijuana Planted In His Car After Dreaming Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.