Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle (1416 Views)

Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by dosantos: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
The URHOBO youth on Tuesday hold a crucial meeting in support of Nnamdi Kanu.
A meeting which was attended by all the youth and elders of URHOBO in all the URHOBO communities.according to the various community leaders from the various communities who spoke to the Press,that they are tired of political promises which have long overdue. one of the community leader a political elite pointed out how the God given natural products in URHOBO land has only accumulate wealth to a few individuals who are not even from the region. noting that poverty has ravaged the URHOBO land for decades.all the government do is to bring new reforms which has no impact on the commoner .
Adding that even the voice of the people make no meaning to the government of the day .those who speak out are being place on chains. meanwhile there are expensive criminals who has made themselves above the law .that lawlessness is now the order of the day as rich people use the security agent against the poor. making them hopeless as justice is been denied them.
Some of the youth who are already aware of dreaded situation of Nigeria said they are no longer ready for fake promises as they will fight for their freedom for a better tomorrow.
They however call for referendum conference by the UN to enable the enjoy their full fundamentals right .as there nothing that will satisfy them than the referendum conference.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by morbeta(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
And one old bitch from Anioma is the mouthpiece of the northerners

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by dosantos: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is getting hot right now. bring it on Arewas and oduduwas.

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by Likei(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
The zoo must fall.

9 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by dosantos: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
bring down the zoo and let me pass in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by leofab(f): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2017
More like a palmie joint story

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by frleopardo: 5:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Where is your source? This guy, I don't know why you love posting fake news.

Later one non-entity from urhobo would come here and use this opportunity to start degrading the great igbo tribe.

Please be warned: urhobo and Biafra have nothing in common.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by dosantos: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2017
do u still want source. if want source come to URHOBO land.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by Amberon11: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
The only nonentity is Kanu and all the other Igbos adding urhoboland to your demonic maps.

Yes, we have nothing in common. We are not Biafrans.

Dosantos pls receive sense.
frleopardo:
Where is your source? This guy, I don't know why you love posting fake news.

Later one non-entity from urhobo would come here and use this opportunity to start degrading the great igbo tribe.

Please be warned: urhobo and Biafra have nothing in common.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2017
dosantos:
Is getting hot right now. bring it on Arewas and oduduwas.

Another demented ignorance cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sooner one Yoruba or Hausa will hide and deny their identity and claim to be Urhorbo.
We Urhobo. :DSooner one Yoruba or Hausa will hide and deny their identity and claim to be Urhorbo.
We Urhobo.
Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by fratermathy(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2017
dosantos:
do u still want source. if want source come to URHOBO land.

You have a mental sickness. Even Isoko1stSon, the bloody Impostor, is saner than you are. You dare to associate Urhobo with Biafra? Even your own kinsmen will have you for supper.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by okway: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2017
These people have said they're not in support or part of Biafra, but Ibos keep ignoring their wishes and keeps creating a deluded show of support. Is it by force?

Minority group should keep an eye out. You'll be dominated by a larger group that thinks they're more superior and ignore your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by fratermathy(m): 1:09am On Sep 09, 2017
okway:
These people have said they're not in support or part of Biafra, but Ibos keep ignoring their wishes and keeps creating a deluded show of support. Is it by force?

Minority group should keep an eye out. You'll be dominated by a larger group that thinks they're more superior and ignore your wishes.

Their desperation is becoming alarming and suspicious. Why do they goto great lengths just to create the impression that minority groups are part of their plans? What is their real purpose?

Hypocrites who decry of domination and forced marriage on one hand and FORCE uninterested people into their struggle on the other. Yet they think their Chukwu Abiama will favour them...

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by okway: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Their desperation is becoming alarming and suspicious. Why do they goto great lengths just to create the impression that minority groups are part of their plans? What is their real purpose?

Hypocrites who decry of dominanation and forced marriage on one hand and FORCE uninterested people into their struggle on the other. Yet they think their Chukwu Abiama will favour them...

lol seriously .

Hope the minority groups are being aware.
Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by fratermathy(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2017
okway:

lol seriously .

Hope the minority groups are being aware.

Of course. We know. We discuss things like this in our private/public groups online and in person and laugh over it. We don't even take them seriously because we know what we want.

I only take time to expose them online so that those who may get the wrong impression from their desperative propaganda can be better educated on how we really feel. A single story is dangerous, especially when it's on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by nengibo: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Hypocrites who decry of domination and forced marriage on one hand and FORCE uninterested people into their struggle on the other. Yet they think their Chukwu Abiama will favour them...
Go to Youtube, and see they have probably made a video wer an "urhobo king" said his ppl are biafrans

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by fratermathy(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

Go to Youtube, and see they have probably made a video wer an "urhobo king" said his ppl are biafrans

I'm telling you. I knew that they meant business in the impersonation game when they dressed up two Abakaliki boys in Urhobo attires and said that they were both President Generals of Urhobo and Isoko unions and that they have sworn for Biafra at ENUGU. This was carried by Biafra Herald and Radio Biafra.

On a closer look, the two so-called Urhobo and Isoko leaders were not even in the official EXCO or any other UPU and IDU structure for that matter. Few weeks after, UPU had to make a press release that Urhobos do not align with Biafran propaganda just to set the record straight.

What about the IPOB youth with Igbo accent who said his name is Ochuko from Orogun, that he is a member of Niger Delta Avengers and that Buhari will die? The King of Orogun himself had to debunk that one.

They've been impersonating minorities for long and only God knows what they aim to achieve but their plans for us will never work!

Good morning bro. Tombara.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by nengibo: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm telling you. I knew that they meant business in the impersonation game when they dressed up two Abakaliki boys in Urhobo attires and said that they were both President Generals of Urhobo and Isoko unions and that they have sworn for Biafra at ENUGU. This was carried by Biafra Herald and Radio Biafra.

On a closer look, the two so-called Urhobo and Isoko leaders were not even in the official EXCO or any other UPU and IDU structure for that matter. Few weeks after, UPU had to make a press release that Urhobos do not align with Biafran propaganda just to set the record straight.

What about the IPOB youth with Igbo accent who said his name is Ochuko from Orogun, that he is a member of Niger Delta Avengers and that Buhari will die? The King of Orogun himself had to debunk that one.

They've been impersonating minorities for long and only God knows what they aim to achieve but their plans for us will never work!

Good morning bro. Tobara.
ibim i minabo

I tya 4 dis ppl oh... What I dont understand is how stupid dey feel people are like, who will believe this rubbish apart from their gullible selves,
See this one from Bonny wer d old man said he was king of Grand Bonny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNK8AxfOt74

Amanyanbo of Bonny

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by hammerXXX: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

ibim i minabo

I tya 4 dis ppl oh... What I dont understand is how stupid dey feel people are like, who will believe this rubbish apart from their gullible selves,
See this one from Bonny wer d old man said he was king of Grand Bonny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNK8AxfOt74

Amanyanbo of Bonny

fratermathy:

If u people want us to sit down in Nigeria for another 30 years dat is not a problem, we will ask Nnamdi Kanu to drop the agitation.

We will wait 30 years for the oil in SS to run out and for the HausaFulani to decide wat they want to do next.

That is really not a problem.

I dont know if u are even an Ijaw but i dont think i even care anymore.

As for Fratermathy, na eye i just carry dey look am, perhaps i dey wait for am to develop sense way E no get.

I Love Nigeria and I think it should be one country, that is the truth but in reality it is not one country and may never be one.

People are just buying time and explioting other people resources, whilst waiting for it to runout before moving on.

If u cannot comprehend something this simple then, we will sit back in Nigeria for another 30years.

Nigeria hurts u more than it hurts us, we will always get more out of it than ur individual groups can ever imagine of getting.

Even without support for APC, we got more than u. Biafra will give u more and put u on equal footing but hatred has stopped u from seeing dat.
Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by hammerXXX: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

fratermathy:

Am I starting to sound like a pro Nigerians? I was in the past and still am, just like Nnamdi Kanu been pro Nigerian.(see video on youtube

I am also a pan Africanist just like Nnamdi Kanu.

There are many effects that we the SS/SE will continue to suffer in Nigeria that Biafra can remedy.

I personally think that by this time next year, if Biafra is not actualised, I will revert back to my support for One Nigeria under Northern rule indefinitely.

I will not specify wat the minorities will lose in Nigeria and neither will i specify wat u gain in Biafra.

There is no point, let us sit back and see how ur lives improve in the next 30years.

U may think that Nnamdi Kanu wont drop the agitation, if approached by the right people he will.

Mbaka and Obi of Onitsha are right afterall, we should not give a damn for people that are overrun with hate.

Fratermathy, Nigeria or Biafra all the reasons u have for insisting on Nigeria are miscalculated and all the fears u have for Biafra will happen right here in Nigeria and their is nothing u can do about that.

This is my last post to u and pls stay out of Igbo thread, I mean any of our issues.

U be Urhobo go and create ur own.
Re: Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2017
hammerXXX:

Am I starting to sound like a pro Nigerians? I was in the past and still am, just like Nnamdi Kanu been pro Nigerian.(see video on youtube

I am also a pan Africanist just like Nnamdi Kanu.

There are many effects that we the SS/SE will continue to suffer in Nigeria that Biafra can remedy.

I personally think that by this time next year, if Biafra is not actualised, I will revert back to my support for One Nigeria under Northern rule indefinitely.

I will not specify wat the minorities will lose in Nigeria and neither will i specify wat u gain in Biafra.

There is no point, let us sit back and see how ur lives improve in the next 30years.

U may think that Nnamdi Kanu wont drop the agitation, if approached by the right people he will.

Mbaka and Obi of Onitsha are right afterall, we should not give a damn for people that are overrun with hate.

Fratermathy, Nigeria or Biafra all the reasons u have for insisting on Nigeria are miscalculated and all the fears u have for Biafra will happen right here in Nigeria and their is nothing u can do about that.

This is my last post to u and pls stay out of Igbo thread, I mean any of our issues.

U be Urhobo go and create ur own.

wait a minute....

you can not send us away from a nigerian forum...

we are nigerians...how can you send nigerians away from nigeria?....

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ipob Member Prostrated And Kissed Nnamdi Kanu Foot / Buhari's Government Has Strong Ethnic Bias / PDP Clamp Down On Gov. Ben Ayade For Applauding PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.