Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido (797 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by Eketem: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2017
I came on Nairaland today and saw it was his birthday.

A pregnant friend shared this about Sule Lamido yesterday on Facebook and I decided to share.

Happy birthday to the Gentleman Former Governor and Hopefully Future President

I was on the same flight with former Governor Sule Lamido.

I took my time to get down and get to the bus.

He was already seated but immediately he saw me he stood up and asked me to sit down even though I said no he insisted and said I should please sit.

Me sha I know who has my vote 2019.

Biko don't mind my big nose and sweaty face, I came straight from work to the airport then had flight delay no time for make up and paparazzi.

Lalastical Seun

Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by frankzone: 4:53am On Aug 30, 2017
I guess it's that time and season again... We'll soon begin to see those that even help to fry akara and roast corn for the camera cool

3 Likes

Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by pussyeater(m): 4:54am On Aug 30, 2017
And so? undecided
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by madridguy(m): 4:57am On Aug 30, 2017
And so? Lamido is dead even before arrival.
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by Alxmyr(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Buhari did more than this. Osinbajo was inside BRT. Aisha fried Akara. What are the outcomes. Inflation, job loss, hunger and instability.
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by Kondomatic(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2017
And standing up for her to sit means he will become a good president? Gullible people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by babyfaceafrica: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2017
So what should we do?..fry yam?
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by bedspread: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
HERE WE GO AGAIN

JONATHAN WAS WITHOUT SHOES...

BUHARI DIDNT HAVE A HOUSE OF HIS OWN.... HE COULDN'T even buy his form

Haaaaa.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by Basic123: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Alxmyr:
Buhari did more than this. Osinbajo was inside BRT. Aisha fried Akara. What are the outcomes. Inflation, job loss, hunger and instability.
GEJ even claimed he had no shoe and his father was a Fisherman but eventually stole billions to buy one.
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by kulmi: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido by SalamRushdie: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
So because he stood up for you he now has your vote, is that not a very shallow premise for which to vote in someone? Nigeria need to start voting in men with vision than voting based of myopic emotion like we did on regards to Buhari an man who never had a vision of what he wanted the new Nigeria to be and all he kept ranting was corruption corruption corruption and we fell fell for such shallowness. I want to see us vote in leader that has a vision of 24 hours electricity and has a road map of how to achieve , a leader that has vision of making Nigeria the greatest petrochemicals producing country in world and not just a mere seller of crude oil , a leader that has vision of using our comparative advantage to attract profits from foriegn lands and not one that believe solely in taxing poor Nigerians in a bid to raise short sighted revenues ..I want voting decisions to be made based on much more than mere emotions related to tribalism, religion or because a man gave you seat like this woman here .

(1) (Reply)

Senator Gil Nnaji Looses Wife / What APC Is Doing To Win 2019 Election - Wike / Chief Moshood Abiola Alighting From A Van During His Arrest 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.