Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons (578 Views)

Hilarious Pic: A Comparism Between A Tortoise And A Rabbit / A Letter From An Imaginary Dad / Dani And Sons Off To Watch A Movie. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by Emmyk(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Tortoise and hs two sons were on an adventure years back. While walking for days,tortoise told hs sons that he ud by a Horse when they ar back home. Hear the first child's reaction: That ud be be nice dad,at least it ud save us the stress of lng journeys, and i wud rid it like this: kutu kutu kutu . That it ma boy tortoise replied. Hear d second son Nope, u rong, i wud ride it like an expert: KUTUPKA, KUTUPKA,KUTUPKA! what,tortoise exclaimed, u goin to kill ma horse! wif one big blown on the head, 4rm his club, he knockd his son down!
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by Khams: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2010
Chei!!! are we suppose to laugh at this?? cry cry cry
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by romsky: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so funny

not angry
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by odereghi(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2010
i think this your joke is too funny, thanks alot for making laugh!!!
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by sweetliet: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2010
wia is d joke
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by Akuviv: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
I hiss in Efik and gwarri. angry angry angry
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by yinkalink(f): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
thread locked and faxed to tales by moonlight
Re: Tortoise&his Imaginary Sons by donsponky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
that trend is cool but not too tigt

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Website / Cat Can Be Very Funny / Words Of Wisdom, Drop Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.