Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi (27795 Views)

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / Good Luck Jonathan Fall Hands / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank you the Lion of Niger delta
We are with you, no shaking

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by dreamworld: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Sir!
This one you're confessing publicly, are you about to die?

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by beautiful232(f): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank you ooo,you can now see how good we are living now abi

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Fegy47: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Wow
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by wildchild02: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Issokay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Orodje(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2017
policy12:
Someone else is planning ur own...for whatever a man sow...
Real matter
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Sincerely, the last time I mentioned sokoto was in primary school when we used to say 'STATE AND CAPITAL' 'ABIA UMAYA' AKWA IBOM UYO'
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by NigeriaB(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinkq:
Politicians are full of themselves. If after ploting, Nigerians didn't vote against him how would the plot have materialized? Jonathan did not lose because of any chemistry you did, he simply lost because Nigeria needed change due to his style of leadership. What happened to jonathan in 2015 election is exclusive to all politicians majority of the people are tired of their style of leadership.

U ar very correct my broda!! I love dis submission.
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nigeman: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You did the right thing man. Some Nigerians may look smart but are indeed clueless like their formal president Jonathan......how they just didn't know they were sinking

I am grateful you and most of us did... Nigerians will live to remember this statement..

Who the gods wants to destroy he first makes deaf and blind..

We can see!!!! But for some it's difficult to see the changes....

Long live us the world changers

You are on point, some people who believe in their stomach will see the short run effects not looking at the long run effects on the economy.

They are blind and short sighted.
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nigeman: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2017
purityval:
Thank You Amechi and your plotting crew.

See how better off we are now.

Because you believe in your stomach
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by charleff512(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:
These are those that benefitted the most from the PDP and contributed mightily to the '16 years of PDP rule and rot'. Today they continue in their perfidy and yet wax sanctimonious because they changed their nomenclature. Deceitful lots and their empty zombie supporters.
You Nailed It!
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by oz4real83(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:
These are those that benefitted the most from the PDP and contributed mightily to the '16 years of PDP rule and rot'. Today they continue in their perfidy and yet wax sanctimonious because they changed their nomenclature. Deceitful lots and their empty zombie supporters.
No need for the insults. Most people voted for Jonathan in 2011. In my state Edo, gov oshiomole campaigned vigorously for him even though my gov was ACN then with Nuhu Ribadu as their candidate. Jonathan won in almost all the states even when Buhari was running in d same election. The question we should be asking is what changed between 2011 and 2015? I happily voted jonathan in 2011 but Buhari in 2015. Buhari wasnt the best option but he was a better improvement on jonathan. Even Asari dokubo attested to d fact that jonathan was doing nothing in Niger-delta. Within a few months,asari dokubo changed his tone. What changed in d lives of asari dokubo and his family members that didnt change in the lives of the Niger delta people? Patience wanted to become d defacto gov of rivers state.opening raining insults on amaechi. She even accepted that her husband failed but he should be given second chance to correct his errors! Who does that? I wasnt happy voting buhari but I was left with no option. I participated in NIS recruitment as a candidate and i knew how i felt after then. What did jonathan do to the minister of interior then? Jonathan was d most unfortunate thing that ever happen to Nigeria!!

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Arysexy(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Mumu with child brain
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by NigeriaB(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
beautiful232:
Thank you ooo,you can now see how good we are living now abi

word###

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nbote(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Omeokachie:
You plotted his fall, but forgot to plan your own progress!

Gbaam!!! They were too busy plotting d fall of GEJ dat dey forgot to plan for what happens afta.. Look where we are now.. Still talking about d plot 2yrs afta
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by prince2much(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You did the right thing man. Some Nigerians may look smart but are indeed clueless like their former president Jonathan......how they just didn't know they were sinking

I am grateful you and most of us did... Nigerians will live to remember this statement..

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by chuksoyo21(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2017
“When I said things would have been difficult, I was talking about the economy. As at that time, if you remember, fuel queues had returned, poverty was coming back, the money stolen was too much that there was no money in the hands of Nigerians, and there was need and desire for a change, and effective change that will safe resources for Nigerians.” Rotimi Amaechi..

compare the condition of things now and the point, then tell me if the change you promised has arrived? keep panting and ranting like drowning man... I advise you to save your face lifting for 2019....
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You did the right thing man. Some Nigerians may look smart but are indeed clueless like their former president Jonathan......how they just didn't know they were sinking

Another Dumbie!!!

As if Nigeria is better now.

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by vRendoh(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
To God be the glory you plotted GEJ downfall an you succeeded. What you fail to realise is that the North were not partnering with you because of what PDP was doing to the Nation but becsuse they wanted a Son of theirs.
If PDP had fielded a northerner they would have still be in power.
If you trully love this country as you claim...swear openly with sango that you re clean and have not stollen Government moneies

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by NigeriaB(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeman:

You are on point, some people who believe in their stomach will see the short run effects not looking at the long run effects on the economy.

They are blind and short sighted.

What about those dat death has bin snatching away due to hunger and starvation? are u going to bring dem bak to life wen d economy becomes strong according to ur(APC) hidden plan dat needs more dan 2yrs to materialize...

Infact, what am I saying....? u may not even understand d meaning of hunger and starvation cos as I can see u ar a politician son who has everything to himself. My broda, d hunger is real..and people hv died as a result of dis...

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by higherpower: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
purityval:
Thank You Amechi and your plotting crew.

See how better off we are now.
What ever level we are now would have been worse off
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by higherpower: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinkq:
Politicians are full of themselves. If after ploting, Nigerians didn't vote against him how would the plot have materialized? Jonathan did not lose because of any chemistry you did, he simply lost because Nigeria needed change due to his style of leadership. What happened to jonathan in 2015 election is exclusive to all politicians majority of the people are tired of their style of leadership.

What is this one trying to say?
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Oladipo1166(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2017
hummm,i don't think I'll comment here

what do I av to say self?
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Time is coming that we will read how a plot was made oust your ruling party too. Remember no empire reigns forever!
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Smarkie: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Oya clap for self, are we better off now?can apc with this their devilsh change win anoda election comes 2019
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by DabuIIIT: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
And fools are quick to say Gej trampled on tambowal's rights...fools that will receive revelation on the identities of their enemies but will choose to sit down n do nada,out of timidity.. The mirror head mumu,lizard of ubima,amaechi,can still talk simply cos the zoo is yet full of zombies,mumus,coneheads,suffering n smiling muftaus whose only problem is/are Ipop this,Igbo/Kanu that...
Watch how they will line their bladdy arsses on here to hail the ubima wall gecko grin
Thunda faya them all.. grin
What a zoo.

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Kutzy01: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
They brought abt d desired change!!!! Is d former governor cum minister high on pawpaw leaves mixed wit dry pooo

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Okies27(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://sunnewsonline.com/we-plotted-jonathans-fall-in-sokoto-amaechi/amp/
There's nothing new about the organics of Nigeria politics. Same functional group and substituents and what we see is just structural isomerism.
Same results since and all they still talk about after 2years is how Jonathan lost and hunger dey d land.
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
To slap this man just dey hungry me. Can someone please slap his nonsense on my behalf?

He has the guts to open mouth and brag about removing GEJ when his good for nothing dullardino along with his brothers keep running this country into the ground? Someone slap sense into this Amaechis head pls.

Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges