Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (44369 Views)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 by naijanaso: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2017
sassy92:
Please I just ordered Oukitel k6000 plus and is it a good choice? Though I did a lot of research before ordering and it seems like a good phone. but I'd like someone who has used it or any oukitel phone to tell their experience. I'm so done with Infinix and tecno, I've used enough of those phones to last a lifetime!!

Trust me, you will love the beast of a phone. It is great and fun to use.
Re: Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 by Ascony(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
wow. information is good. A lot of people don't know that there are good phones as cheap as these ones. They believe that cheap phones are bad but that's not the case, the prices are really worth it for an average user. if you then want higher performing phones you know where to look
Re: Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 by bamac(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Ascony:
wow. information is good. A lot of people don't know that there are good phones as cheap as these ones. They believe that cheap phones are bad but that's not the case, the prices are really worth it for an average user. if you then want higher performing phones you know where to look
Yes and No. Yes because some that are not familiar with reading about something of this nature don't know. No because many knew about such phones but don't want to buy then because of warranty issue and their scarce part even if you decide to repair. Those that buy such devices do so at their own risk. I usually advice my customers thoroughly about such phones before conclusions on making the order because i don't want to be held responsible after the 7 days return Jumia gives in case any strange thing happens.

Please check signature to make your Jumia orders.
Re: Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 by ladysandie(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
plz i need to buy the oukitel 6000...there are different types of it on jumia...plz help me out with d one to go for..thanks
Re: Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
ladysandie:
plz i need to buy the oukitel 6000...there are different types of it on jumia...plz help me out with d one to go for..thanks

Try the Oukitel C8 4G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic / does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.