Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos (23271 Views)

Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Funlordjnr: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Our oil problems!
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
One of the cheapest way to die is to be a cultist Quite pathetic..
contact us for your Landscape , Horticulture and Gardening service. we simply add value to your real estate project
Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications we bring nature closer to you call/ chat / text 08176022315 email: chuksjuve@gmail.com
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Israel13(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
raker300:
Say no to cultism...

Black man's cult is always violent.

White man's cult is always about business deals eg: free mason, illuminati etc

Wonder why our race is like this
And who told you the free mason's don't kill the only difference is they do their own in a more secret and coded manner
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
smartty68:
So these cultists have resumed their killing duties again undecided

Stewpid children

The sole aim of such organizations was to gain knowledge, create innovative ideas and solve problems of the world.

Blackman = devil
Blackman = mumu

Maybe I should just say that the black race is a curse embarassed
It is. Sadly!
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
I wonder what people gain in all this nonsense...
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Where did we get it wrong .can n.korea jst nuke us so we can start afresh
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by jalanny(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:
What do these people gain in cultism sef?

Rich dem no rich, peace of mind dem no get!

It is stupidity at its peak! sad

Say no to cultism...
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by byemx06(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
dainformant:
A man has met his untimely end in a renewed cult clash in Calabar, Cross River state. The man simply identified as Mr. Mesembe, an aspirant contesting for the position of a Councillor in Calabar South Local Government Area Ward 8 - was shot dead late in the night at Eyo Ita Street.

According to reports, Mr. Mesembe met his death after being found standing on the street by suspected Vikings and Skylow members whom people say had mobilised for a hit and when they could not find the person, spotted Mesembe and after a shout from one of them that he was the one, was shot and cut with machetes several times.

His death came 24 hours after a fight between the Skylow gang and Scorpion gang on Sunday night had led to the death of a Scorpion member in Ekpo Abasi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/councillorship-aspirant-killed-in-calabar.html

wasted sperm .....condom cud ve safe this shit
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
bobowaja:

Pls what is your IQ grade?

You keep quoting and typing low IQ for some weeks now. What exactly are you trying to pass as a message?

Believe me you don't want to know know my IQ grade and this is not about me but just about me trying to find out why majority of Nigerians behave the way they do which is actually responsible for the rot we see all around us like for example I have done some research and made scathing point but instead of you to pick the some info inherent in my comment you instead decided to challenge me smiley which is an attitude very typical all around Nigeria and I think I know the reason cry
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2017
I'm loving this I.Q. e-war...

Grabs cold drink, pop corn and a small chair...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by nurusystem(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
This Curt called of thing are worse than terrorist group in S E, wicked ppl of Bible still in SE
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by icyprince020(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017
That just a simple testimony where they say u lead by example...Calabar =cultism
My shoutout goes to the ex malabites and the malabreses.to dey live for calabar area no be bobo juice o
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2017
beautiful232:
Lord pls guide us o
love ur new profile pix,always killing with ur backside grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Nditor calabar south
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by newslifeop: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Which one b skylow abi na

Scorpion gan
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by tianshie(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another victim of the endemic low IQ pervasive in Nigeria, this low IQ might be responsible for most of the violent and non violent crimes being perpetrated by Nigerians, it's responsible for the poor governance ,it's responsible for most cases of corruption , it's the reason why we don't have electricity today even after spending Billions of dollars , why our roads remain death traps even though billions are earmarked feom repairs yearly , it's the reason why Nigeria is not working .

Please stop quoting Satoshi Kanazawa who is a proven racist and pseudo-scientist. This IQ chart he put together is hogwash. Why would you quote a racist to put down your own people? You can make your argument without any reference to Satoshi's disreputable work. The things people will do for likes on social media. smh

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by bobowaja(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Believe me you don't want to know know my IQ grade and this is not about me but just about me trying to find out why majority of Nigerians behave the way they do which is actually responsible for the rot we see all around us like for example I have done some research and made scathing point but instead of you to pick the some info inherent in my comment you instead decided to challenge me smiley which is an attitude very typical all around Nigeria and I think I know the reason cry
Belief me low IQ is not just an African thing alone. It is everywhere. Politicians and elite classes use it against them (people with low IQ) in all spheres and climes. You thinkIng and following what the Whites said about African low IQ is as a result of low self esteem on your side (pls work on it).
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by bobowaja(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2017
tianshie:

Please stop quoting Satoshi Kanazawa who is a proven racist and pseudo-scientist. This IQ chart he put together is hogwash. Why would you quote a racist to put down your own people? You can make your argument without any reference to Satoshi's disreputable work. The things people will do for likes on social media. smh
The guy is suffering from a chronic low self esteem. He secretly wished he wasn't born Black.
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
calabar with cult self don too much
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by fxtreme(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet you steal where you currently work , I can bet you cheat your employer daily ..If you can't see the that average Nigerian is very dull then I can't help you ..please don't quote me again

It's almost impossible to explain to a low IQ individual, that his IQ is actually low, so don't stress yourself explaining bro.

I remember months ago on Facebook when I stated that the problem of Nigeria was low IQ and not corruption, as corruption was only a symptom of the low IQ problem, most Nigerians attacked me there.

The black race mistakes being cunning with being intelligent. But a truly intelligent person proceeds with a healthy conscience. He thinks win-win when going about his business with others. It is this average low IQ that has resulted in fraud and other crimes and vices prevalent amongst black people especially Nigerians. It is also the sole cause of bigotry and discrimination on all fronts - religion, tribalism, nepotism, stereotyping etcetera.

I wonder how I'm a Nigerian in the first place.

I bet I will be quoted by another low IQ individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
bobowaja:

Belief me low IQ is not just an African thing alone. It is everywhere. Politicians and elite classes use it against them (people with low IQ) in all spheres and climes. You thinkIng and following what the Whites said about African low IQ is as a result of low self esteem on your side (pls work on it).

For your information that survey was even generous because I know the average is even lower in Nigeria , if you had put on you thinking cap before trying to play the lame race card you would have noticed the survey says "average" and doesn't say there aren't people with low IQ in the west or there aren't geniuses in Africa and the list seems African not because of color but because they actually turned up lower overall averages , ofcourse you didn't understand that but instead immediately started playing the the lame low self esteem and race card instead of facing the facts which only meant you buttressed the validity of the said survey in your own way Sir .
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Rekyz(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nditor calabar south
Elang ino scomot dey... Lol
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2017
fxtreme:

It's almost impossible to explain to a low IQ individual, that his IQ is actually low, so don't stress yourself explaining bro.

I remember months ago on Facebook when I stated that the problem of Nigeria was low IQ and not corruption, as corruption was only a symptom of the low IQ problem, most Nigerians attacked me there.

The black race mistakes being cunning with being intelligent. But a truly intelligent person proceeds with a healthy conscience. He thinks win-win when going about his business with others. It is this average low IQ that has resulted in fraud and other crimes and vices prevalent amongst black people especially Nigerians. It is also the sole cause of bigotry and discrimination on all fronts - religion, tribalism, nepotism, stereotyping etcetera.

Exactly you have said it all , I always feel ashamed when I hear Nigerians describe a cheat or people who betray trust as being very intelligent when the truth is that it takes nothing special to betray trust .

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Rekyz:
Elang ino scomot dey... Lol
Nkor omo tonghor ndi dia nduk... Mmung mmben mkpo nwud fi... Ufioke ke, ke obio ami nnyin nnyin iyene.
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by unadeymadkwa: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Cultist are probably virgins because any man that know how sweet that thing "toto" is will never be a part of what will lead him to an early grave...
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by bobowaja(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For your information that survey was even generous because I know the average is even lower in Nigeria , if you had put on you thinking cap before trying to play the lame race card you would have noticed the survey says "average" and doesn't say there aren't people with low IQ in the west or there aren't geniuses in Africa and the list seems African not because of color but because they actually turned up lower overall averages , ofcourse you didn't understand that but instead immediately started playing the the lame low self esteem and race card instead of facing the facts which only meant you buttressed the validity of the said survey in your own way Sir .
Like I said, work on your self esteem and try as much as possible to do an independent researches (not all you read or see are real).
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by patola080(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another victim of the endemic low IQ pervasive in Nigeria, this low IQ might be responsible for most of the violent and non violent crimes being perpetrated by Nigerians, it's responsible for the poor governance ,it's responsible for most cases of corruption , it's the reason why we don't have electricity today even after spending Billions of dollars , why our roads remain death traps even though billions are earmarked feom repairs yearly , it's the reason why Nigeria is not working .
Op nt Nigeria but BIafra dey hv no IQ at all

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by modsfucker: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
raker300:
Say no to cultism...

Black man's cult is always violent.

White man's cult is always about business deals eg: free mason, illuminati etc

Wonder why our race is like this

Southerners cult, we don't do cultism in the North undecided
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by patola080(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2017
fxtreme:

lol very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released / Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.