Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce (27463 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by soberdrunk(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
So what is commonsense senator doing to reverse the rot ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by maklelemakukula(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:
Past glory of the Yorubaland and the awo legacy.

Today it is called the brown roof republic by our noisy neighbors.

Yoruba ronu ooo!
lol @noisyneighbours. we love you guys sha, we just dey form tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by engrobidigbo: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by maklelemakukula(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:
So what is commonsense senator doing to reverse the rot ?
you just made common sense friend

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:

Yoruba ronu ooo!
Your supposedly noisy neighbors are asking you to receive back your senses ,but you've said 'no' your head is stuck in the anus of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sukkot: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
I think by now we all know that Africa as a continent is cursed and backward

it's the black curse

the black man blood

its only nigeria. other parts of africa are second world nations. ghana is a developed place for the most part. all the devils in the world are put in black skin and dumped in nigeria. the etymology of NIGERIA means HELL. If you understand etymology of words
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Uyi168: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
in nigeria,things only go one way,backward!
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Abeyjide: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
nurse uniform is fine compared to recent one
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
its only nigeria. other parts of africa are second world nations. ghana is a developed place for the most part. all the devils in the world are put in black skin and dumped in nigeria. the etymology of NIGERIA means HELL. If you understand etymology of words
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:

you just made common sense friend

Take you for agreeing with my commonsense approach ...... You and I, should join #commonsensegang
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:

even Zimbabwe, Zambia Botswana, Liberia are Second World nation

if I flog you eh
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sukkot: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Truckpusher:
grin grin
hehe my bros Truckpusher longtime bro. Salute grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by ottohan: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Dat one na dia business

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sukkot: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:

even Zimbabwe, Zambia Botswana, Liberia are Second World nation

if I flog you eh
yes zimbabwe and zambia and botswana and liberia too. google is your friend. these countries have superb infrastructure. go to their universities ? it rivals the west in infrastructure. below is a university in botswana

STUDENT HOSTELS
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
yes zimbabwe and zambia and botswana and liberia too. google is your friend. these countries have superb infrastructure. go to their universities ? it rivals the west in infrastructure

I won't argue cus it's useless but these countries are as bad as Nigeria if not worst.

as for your Google comment, same way if u google Nigeria, abuja and Lagos are what pops up and the infrastructures on Google are actually cool 1 would think Nigeria is actually not bad but we Nigerians know it's hell

I think it is you who need to research on other African countries. Kenya south africa and ghana are just among the few Africa countries with good leaders
and good infrastructure

lemme end my rant here

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by nnokwa042(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:

Yoruba ronu ooo!
u be mumu ooh you people supposed to be producing planes warships submarine jet fighters computers re ur tribe not sophisticated tribe again ? Then should be like Japan or Germany, for the hospital I get am before no be property since you people can not manage it so what do u expect?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by hollah123: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
sukkot:
but your eastern region is the worst looking and least developed place in nigeria
u dey mind d fool, Na there stupidity they make them dey underdeveloped till today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by PearlStreet(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:

Yoruba ronu ooo!

As at the time UCH was built, our flatheaded nosy neighbors still lived in trees like poorly evolved monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by dowjones(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
smartty68:
So

Who him throwback pinshore epp

Your username should be daftty68
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by blackbeau1(f): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria tho. We are regressing. It's so sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:

Yoruba ronu ooo!

Shut up ,you silly bigot! I am proudly Igbo and my life's story will never be complete without the mention of UCH or UI...Put some respect on that name, Snoutband!
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by ooshinibos: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:
I have just one question:

"Which way Nigeria?"
there is no way , just close the country down hand it over to the British ..you are a disgrace to the black race
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by ooshinibos: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
there is no way , just close the country down hand it over to the British ..you are a disgrace to the black race
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sukkot: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:

I have been to zim and Liberia and

I won't argue cus it's useless but these countries are as bad as Nigeria if not worst.

as for your Google comment, same way if u google Nigeria, abuja and Lagos are what pops up and the infrastructures on Google are actually cool 1 would think Nigeria is actually not bad but we Nigerians know it's hell

I think it is you who need to research on other African countries. Kenya south africa and ghana are just among the few Africa countries with good leaders
and good infrastructure

lemme end my rant here

and that kills your argument because in your initial post you said all african countries and black people are cursed. but now you made the bolded points. CASE CLOSED.

telling you its not all black people or all african countries. there are still some sane africans on the continent. nigerians however are all black devils in hell. lmao
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
That was before Nzeogwu and his gang of murderers struck and derailed nigeria' s dream.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by shine12: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria changed for the worse from Aguiyi Ironsi/Gowon regime onwards with their white elephant projects/initiatives and corruption among their fellow cronies. Military General dictatorship destroyed Nigeria and the civilians rulers simply followed suit.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by stonemasonn: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Effiezynews:

Shut up ,you silly bigot! I am proudly Igbo and my life's story will never be complete without the mention of UCH or UI...Put some respect on that name, Snoutband!
Careful dear
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by SalomonKane: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
This man doesn't seem to realise Nigerians don't seem to be purchasing his common senselessness anymore.

Your constituency took you to the cleaners the other day over your lackadaisical performance so far in representing them.

All you do is post pictures of this and that on social media when the actual job for which you were given your mandate remains unattended to.

Take a rain check Mr Senator..
Your time is fast running out.
Pardon me, how is he any different from those in APC?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by maklelemakukula(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Take you for agreeing with my commonsense approach ...... You and I, should join #commonsensegang
this would make so much sense. Lets conquer uncommon sense #commonsensegang

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by zoomman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families where visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that enough to see change?
u dont av to be abusive before making your point........war is not the answer
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families where visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that enough to see change?
in my quiet time, the bolded comes through my mind as I have not been able to figure why and what went wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters : See What They Have Done To Us !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.