Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

‘I Was Called Selfish For Not Wanting Children’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Called Selfish For Not Wanting Children’ (488 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Called Selfish For Not Wanting Children’ by Olibboy: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Many women in their 30s and 40s will be faced with the same question at some point: "When are you going to have children?"

They also have to deal with the societal pressures of being child-free.

Ruth Betteridge, Emma Yates-Badley and Lizzie Lowrie are in their 30s and are all child-free for different reasons.

Ruth had a hysterectomy last year after being diagnosed with cervical cancer, Lizzie has had multiple miscarriages and Emma simply doesn’t want children.

The three women shared their stories with 5 live, and discussed what being child-free means to them.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05d2325
Re: ‘I Was Called Selfish For Not Wanting Children’ by DaBillionnaire: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
this one jst weak me undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Heard Zayn Ft Sia Dusk Till Dawn? / I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts / Manturned His Village In Anambra State Into A Modern City With Luxurious Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.