Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home (554 Views)

Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017

Hello, good morning.. Today I decided to teach on how to treat strep throat caused by streptococcus..
If you have had a very strong strep throat, u should know how painful it can be.. Really painful.. Most drugs are usually antibiotics. But mine too long. So I decided to try this options.. See how it went

I woke up in the morning, to discover a burn on my throat, it was too painful I couldn't bear it, I rushed over to get otp. Including ibuprofen and penicillin. Took them but after 24 hours it was getter more painful. I thought of removing the drugs from the coat to apply directly, so many thoughts came to my mind.. So I lied down trying to sleep of the pain.. Then I remembered in school that we were thought about bacteria infection.. I took a swab of my self, hit the lab, and saw it was really strep.. Then I wanted to treat it.. I went home, to discover a product my mum bought for her weight program known as apple Cidar vinegar.. I read the label to see it was anti bacteria and fungus.. I was happy, I decided to drink this product, but it was to raw, so I mixed with warm water and took it.. And immediately the pain stopped. I was like omg.. I applied the antibacterial directly to the host.. I was laughing... Hahahaha.

1 tablespoon of apple Cidar vinegar
4 tablespoons of warm water.
Gargle the water..
Don't be scared if u swallow some.. But always try to to swallow everything.. Spit it off.. Try this on your soar throat or any other.. It has antibacterial so it can treat yeast.. Rub it on your skin of infected area... U can rub in face too...

Re: Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home by Tjesctacy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Strep throat a bacterial infection similar but different from sore throat. All you need to know about strep throat infection with pictures.
https:///EH4654
Re: Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home by Estellar: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Always proof read before posting abeg..

(1) (Reply)

Health Coverage: 89% Of Nigerians Do Not Have Any Form Of Health Insurance / I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative / 5 Reasons You Should Get The HPV Vaccine Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.