Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (36625 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by silent10(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Charly68:
I learnt the guy pleaded guilty to kidnapping if that is the case the judge should be fair and merciful to the man..& give him grace to turn over a new leave

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

go and distort it undecided
no dey drink RUZU BITTER for another person infection
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59962678][/quote]

why should I go and buy sense?
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
WHATS THE VERDICT?
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evans & group ko ye won lai jiya
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
That guy will spend the rest of his life in jail.

This trial will certainly lead to death sentence but they may not sign it hence he will spend his life in prison.

Crime does not pay.

Btw most politicians are worse than this guy.

See below...

There is no reason why Ambode should not sign his death warrant immediately. The risk of incarceration is just too high. He will surely corrupt the prison system and organise crime from behind bars not to talk of the cult followership he will inspire both in and out of jail.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Wisebisho: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
But Evans look very fresh ooo
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tonyberries30:
Well said but I have been thinking whats the meaning of Kokaine
lool. browse snoop dogg and kokane.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Charly68:
I learnt the guy pleaded guilty to kidnapping if that is the case the judge should be fair and merciful to the man..& give him grace to turn over a new leave
Is kidnapping the only charge against him? Go and sleep.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by fpeter(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
specter:
That guy is getting out free. Don't ask me how, but an experienced criminal defence lawyer understands what I am talking about.
Wonder why it took the institution of an action for Fundamental Human Right, before the police did the needful.
They arrested the judgement by filing a motion yesterday and quickly arraigned him today.

Owl cry for night , pikin die for morning. We all know wetin happen.

Things won't change until Nigeria police change their current mentality of arrrest , detain, investigate and then charge. Which is akin to placing the cart before the horse. And they always run foul of the Constitution by so doing.

In civilised world,it is investigate, if need be, arrest, detain within the constitutional limit and then charge to court.

We sedolm investigate albeit we coarse statement from accused persons, which gets throw out by the court. How then do we secure convictions.

It's a merry go run, and nothing will change until we change our approach.

Don't blame criminal defence lawyers, blame the police for doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

The only logical comment here...your head dey for there! Weh done sir! sound analytical reasoning.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) by kruusy: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evans face just look pitiable but I just wonder hw his face go be when him dey demand for ransom from his kidnapped victims..... capital punishment to him and his likes so dat others will learn from dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) / Prostitutes Attack Each Other Over 'big' Customer In Abuja / Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.