Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup (51095 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
veraponpo:

May God help you.

3rd marriage and still counting at your age.

minus the side side runs... and still claiming victim ontop. Ooni and I are no more would have done. She owes no one any expanations
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by tunlade02: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
I am not a prophet of doom, but I have foreseen a sooner break-up at the earlier stage of the relationship.
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by ajepako(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
BABANGBALI:
don't mind her,she no wan leave the title for the new incoming queen iyangbali

Cc vickyrotex,ajepako,fabfunmi,funjosh and rokiatu

Who dash you? Werey salaro... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by nullboss: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Marvelous101:
This shit is crazy mhen!......Na wa o, So who go marry her now?....Her puna still belongs to oduduwa
Free your self from the shackles of superstitious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by tomdon(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
MadManTalking:
Looking at those pretty pair of lips... I can only think of one job from her.

B job?
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by sanandreas(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
yemmight:
Ooni self wahala too much. Look at the new wife, the pose self is suspicious. This one is not a good material for our first class Oba. This is the 3rd engagement in two years plus.

This Ooni like oloshos

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by cluksy(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Sniper12:
Married to a deputy gov, lebanese and an oba. Wat a CV
That's kinda dope
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by abbeyty(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
sweetkev:
And the worst thing is that she can never have s*x with any other man in this world and the next life. cry

Are you for real? Did ooni padlock her kitten and threw the key in lagoon? Maybe she is even somewhere right now having the hot sex of her life

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by nullboss: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
sweetkev:
And the worst thing is that she can never have s*x with any other man in this world and the next life. cry
Fool. this is why Africans are backward, free yourself from stupid beliefs, my friend !

6 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by nickxtra(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Learnstuffs:
This marriage self... Controversial from beginning to end.
The lady as controversial as she is and the Oni as randy as he is, I certainly know that marriage would end this way.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by TheFreeOne: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Not surprised though cos with so many stories before her marriage to Ooni it ain't farfetched it'll end this way.

But my surprise is a whole Ooni marrying her despite so much info in public domain about her past.

And what's she gonna do now that she has become 'unclimbable'? Hmmmn....may be get herself a good Love Machine/vibrator Anyway life continue and may both of them find happiness their own ways.

I hope Ooni and other young Obas will look before they leap henceforth.
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by omogin(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2017
veraponpo:

May God help you.

3rd marriage and still counting at your age.

Na so Bini women be o
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Richy4(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Is she the only wife of the Oba?

I' m still finding it hard to believe that there are still african women that could leave a status like queen so and so... Married to king so and so....

Even the wife of a local govt councilor might not allow people to pass her by without them acknowledging whom she was married to..I guess she doesn't want to be caged because her type cannot be ..
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Very soon, Nigerians' divorce cases will far exceed that of Americans. Something is terribly wrong some where

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Jaqenhghar: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
That Lebanese guy right now

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by lfleak: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
nullboss:
Fool. this is why Africans are backward, free yourself from stupid beliefs, my friend !
Africa is backward because of a lone man belief? I see... Your IQ is lesser than that of a toad... I tell you

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Antoeni(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Honesty no King like the Oba of Benin,this kind of rubbish can never be associated with the Oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by whoubmrdust: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
This can't be true because they told us they will take legal action against the blogger...hope Uche JUMBO will not come and tell us something later like the queen just did... God forbid sha but bloggers are actually doing their jobs

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by edgeP(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
thompson1510:
Me get interest ooo....abeg
eeh! eeh! eeh! omode komogun ounpe lefo (pikin no sabi juju leaf, he dey call am vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Coolgent(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
sweetkev:
Bro u are funny o.
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by badera: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ooni of ife na men gold digger

h

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Guyman02: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
buygala:
Hmmmm..

Hope the royal magun placed on her puna has been removed.

Before we start hearing stories of men somersaulting and dieing in the process of tasting Ooni's leftover sad

This is one Tokunbo Vehicle that every mere mortal should be wary of driving.. .

I wish both parties the best in their future endeavors cool

Your Ooni actually was the one who ate the left over of a Lebanese man

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by sweetkev(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
nullboss:
can't you quote without insulting someone? You really lack home training.

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by osscarr(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ooni wey den dey f**k em wife; that one b Ooni?
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Priceless200(f): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Learnstuffs:
This marriage self... Controversial from beginning to end.
Kinda Rob & Chyna you mean?
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Shafiiimran99: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
magoo10:
chai too bad,what a shame,.all this indomie generation ooni self.
meanwhile let's wait for the gods to choose another real queen.
No more Ooni but Alangba

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by josite: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
she is not the one who gets the embarrassment,it is the oni that threw all caution to the wind in picking a wife.it is a huge embarrassment to the king.please be sure this woman will be married again before the end of the year to a very prominent guy.being around idols all the time will force any woman who is not traditional from her root,out of any palace.i stand with her,ony if she gives to ceasar,what is ceasar's- drop the Queen in her name .

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
buygala:
Hmmmm..

Hope the royal magun placed on her puna has been removed.

Before we start hearing stories of men somersaulting and dieing in the process of tasting Ooni's leftover sad

This is one Tokunbo Vehicle that every mere mortal should be wary of driving.. .

I wish both parties the best in their future endeavors cool
l concur, so many fetish things must have been lacerated all over her body, any man planning to eat from her garden of Eden should be careful or else it is instant wahala tongue
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by magoo10(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
No more Ooni but Alangba
lols
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Guyman02: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
yemmight:
Ooni self wahala too much. Look at the new wife, the pose self is suspicious. This one is not a good material for our first class Oba. This is the 3rd engagement in two years plus.

You mean your Indomie generation Oba? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
sweetkev:
My thoughts exactly, except she goes for cleaning in all the oceans of the world grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tijaniyyah Appoints Sanusi As Caliph, Social Distancing Shunned (Photos) / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.