Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum (769 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate To Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom, Sets To / Yoruba Urged To Reject 2019 Election, Opt For Referendum / Regina Daniels And Top Nollywood Actors Set To Storm Ebonyi State On June 15th, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by bigvic2017(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
The United Nations delegates are set to storm Nigeria to conduct referendum following the intensified agitation for the sovereign State of Biafra spearheaded by IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu, a UN correspondent reveals.

The correspondent who disclosed this said that "The 8 man delegates are compiling documents to present to Nigeria government to organise for the..follow rhe link to continue www. univworgers. com

Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by geraldmezi(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Just tell me that they are coming to separate chaffs from the grains.... So easy for Biafra to attain their freedom
Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2017
bigvic2017:
The United Nations delegates are set to storm Nigeria to conduct referendum following the intensified agitation for the sovereign State of Biafra spearheaded by IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu, a UN correspondent reveals.

The correspondent who disclosed this said that "The 8 man delegates are compiling documents to present to Nigeria government to organise for the..follow rhe link to continue www. univworgers. com

And we should believe this because you said so ?
This is how you embarrass yourself all the time.

You need to have some shame as an adult . N-power are still recruiting

M0r0n

And if this is you Nnamdi Kanu , I think you are an arsehole ... I have nothing against ibos , they are cool people but you have made them hated by alit of less discerning people

Clap for yourself ! The only thing you achieved was making your tribe a target for hate

Well done you f00l

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

And we should believe this because you said so ?
This is how you embarrass yourself all the time.

You need to have some shame as an adult . N-power are still recruiting

M0r0n

And if this is you Nnamdi Kanu , I think you are an arsehole ... I have nothing against ibos , they are cool people but you have made them hated by alit of less discerning people

Clap for yourself ! The only thing you achieved was making your tribe a target for hate

Well done you f00l

grin grin grin

It's like there high cassava intake naturally makes them dumb!
Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

It's like there high cassava intake naturally makes them dumb!

Dude I didn't ask you to insult anyone's tribe are you daft ? Or just really stupiddd?

Better get out and never quote me again ...f00l
Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Benekruku(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

Dude I didn't ask you to insult anyone's tribe are you daft ? Or just really stupiddd?

Better get out and never quote me again ...f00l

Idi0t!

Uts like your drunken state saw the name of a tribe in the sentence

#Mofo
Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Idi0t!

Uts like your drunken state saw the name of a tribe in the sentence

#Mofo

Like I said you cretin don't mention me again, go and play with the other kids you play with and talk like an slowpoke* with
Do not engage me in conversation, if you see my chats never quite me, you disgust me, I want nothing I mean nothing to bring any interaction with you.

Omo jati jati
Re: UN Sets To Storm Nigeria For Referendum by Benekruku(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

Like I said you cretin don't mention me again, go and play with the other kids you play with and talk like an slowpoke* with
Do not engage me in conversation, if you see my chats never quite me, you disgust me, I want nothing I mean nothing to bring any interaction with you.

Omo jati jati

Fvck off!

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne – Go Back To Sleep / Protest At Total Egina FPSO Project Site Over Maltreatment Of Nigerian Workers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.