Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark (878 Views)

[b] How To Add Backlinks On Ya Blogs Post[/b] / Mp3 Tagger With Jingle & Video Tagger With Watermark For 1month Free On Gotagger / How To Create GIF Images With Picsart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by ritajohn: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
I came across a blog that copies other people blog post word for word. The blog URL is www.surulere.co. The admin, I think is using a WebCrawler that automatically copy and post your content on his blog. I see many post with images having the original content producers watermark. It that a good thing, if no how can one deal with this problem.
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2017
That's your blog right ?

Looking for clicks ?

Failed !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by ritajohn: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
The blog is not mine check and see before you pass judgement on people.
Lakeside79:
That's your blog right ?

Looking for clicks ?

Failed !!

Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by oganaij: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol the guy is really bad sha for doing that when I visited the site, he has posts copied from almost all the top blog in Nigeria word 4 word. I think he need help.

1 Like

Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Horlami3370: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Owner advertising his own blog grin The struggle for traffic is real

1 Like

Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nurulnaas(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
may be they are using rss to deal with the content
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by oganaij: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shame on you. Why don't you visit the tech section of the said blog and see what the OP was talking about. You people are naive or plan stupid.
Horlami3370:
Owner advertising his own blog grin
The struggle for traffic is real
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Horlami3370: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
oganaij:
Shame on you. Why don't you visit the tech section of the said blog and see what the OP was talking about. You people are naive or plan stupid.

Hey, are you okay?
Who the hell do you think you are talking to, your little brother?
Idiot . Mtcheew, God use nairaland save you, i for roll 2 dirty slap on you
Ode oshi!
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Hey, are you okay?
Ode oshi!

Will you stop making noise? This is what happens when se.un allow kids to register on Nairaland. We're discussing something of immense important hereand you're trying to derail. A view from you will not even generate 0.010$, stop hating. If you can't contributr to the thread, kindly move on than spurt out nonsense.

To the op, lots of these blogs exist.. If any of your post was copied, report to DCMA, that's after you have contact the owner though..

In blogging, if you're not ready to offer something of value to your readers, you're not ready to receive. Simple!
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Hey, are you okay?
Ode oshi!

Will you stop making noise? This is what happens when se.un allow kids to register on Nairaland. We're discussing something of immense important here and you're trying to derail. A view from you will not even generate $0.05, stop hating. If you can't contribute to the thread, kindly move on than spurt out nonsense.

To the op, lots of these blogs exist.. If any of your post was copied, report to DCMA, that's after you have contact the owner though..

In blogging, if you're not ready to offer something of value to your readers, you're not ready to receive. Simple!
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Horlami3370: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
HenryDion:

Will you stop making noise? This is what happens when se.un allow kids to register on Nairaland. [s]We're discussing something of immense important here and you're trying to derail[/s]. [s]A view from you will not even generate $0.05[/s], stop hating. If you can't contribute to the thread, kindly move on than spurt out nonsense.

Chisos!!! Kid I hear, please when do you start blogging or what do you have to show for it for calling someone you didn't even know his worth a kid or telling me my contribution will not even generate $0.05, i think that's your Adsense CPC ? Laughing in spanish grin grin , instead to be humble and respect those that can help your miserable life, you are here talking rubbish.
I don't blame you, i blame internet, atleast, it gives you opportunity to utter nonsense to people you dare not in real life without receiving what you deserve.

So, back to the OP, he share a normal website like every usual website you'll ever see and i state that out....simple as ABC, if you really want to see people that copy A-Z from different source using RSS FEED, go to www.naijadailies.com , not you sharing some entertainment website and telling me he copy A-Z, o jebi, him for dey write him own song and video to post ni now... Mtcheew.

...and back to you Mr Henry, i can see the pain is much, but still, i don't blame you, since your mate that are wiser than you are making cool $$$ working wisely and you are working tiredlessly still with $0.05 CPC, i even doubt if you've ever seen $10k in your whole like from blogging and you come here calling someone you didn't know a kid in this game. Dindinrin, you better respect your Elders, Omokekere Alaileko Oshi!
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
I
Horlami3370:

Chisos!!! Kid I hear, please when do you start blogging or what do you have to show for it for calling someone you didn't even know his worth a kid or telling me my contribution will not even generate $0.05, i think that's your Adsense CPC ? Laughing in spanish grin grin , instead to be humble and respect those that can help your miserable life, you are here talking rubbish.
I don't blame you, i blame internet, atleast, it gives you opportunity to utter nonsense to people you dare not in real life without receiving what you deserve.

So, back to the OP, he share a normal website like every usual website you'll ever see and i state that out....simple as ABC, if you really want to see people that copy A-Z from different source using RSS FEED, go to www.naijadailies.com , not you sharing some entertainment website and telling me he copy A-Z, o jebi, him for dey write him own song and video to post ni now... Mtcheew.

...and back to you Mr Henry, i can see the pain is much, but still, i don't blame you, since your mate that are wiser than you are making cool $$$ working wisely and you are working tiredlessly still with $0.05 CPC, i even doubt if you've ever seen $10k in your whole like from blogging and you come here calling someone you didn't know a kid in this game. Dindinrin, you better respect your Elders, Omokekere Alaileko Oshi!

So, my attack has suddenly made you to contribute to the thread? SMH. I'm not gonna waste time battling words with you dear. Got better things to do. Anyway, glad you ended you contributing. smiley
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Egbon ema binu..
Re: This Website Copies People Blogs post Word 4 Word Includin Images With Watermark by oganaij: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2017
HenryDion:

Will you stop making noise? This is what happens when se.un allow kids to register on Nairaland. We're discussing something of immense important here and you're trying to derail. A view from you will not even generate $0.05, stop hating. If you can't contribute to the thread, kindly move on than spurt out nonsense.

nice job bro

(1) (Reply)

Get This Blog Now For Only 3k / Best Comment Plugin For Wordpress Websites / The Only Picture Bloggers Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.