Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour (727 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by biodex(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Weeks after her marriage to The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Adeyeye, broke up, Queen Wuraola has opened up exclusively to The Boss newspaper.

Speaking exclusively to the Publisher of The Boss newspaper, Chief Dele Momodu in Abuja when she paid him a courtesy visit, the embattled former wife of the most powerful Oba in Yorubaland said she bears no animosity towards her estranged husband and that she would never do anything to drag the revered throne of Ile-Ife in the mood.

She thanked the Publisher for his efforts at promoting peace.

“Uncle D, I’m eternally grateful for your wisdom and wise counsel…” she quipped.

When asked what she plans to do, she said she’s planning to reorganise her business and spend time on promoting charitable courses…”

She is very grateful to her family, friends and numerous fans and according to her “they’ve kept me going during this difficult moment…”

On whether she has any regrets, Queen Wuraola said “I’m naturally disappointed that we couldn’t make things work but I’m thankful to God for the experience and exposure. It has been a rare honour and privilege being the Queen of Yoruba’s oldest monarchy. I will forever treasure that uncommon grace…”

Chief Momodu thanked Her Majesty for the visit and particularly for vowing never to disrespect or rubbish The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi or the great institution he represents…”

source....www.thebossnewspapers.com

Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
She looks ugly in that pix. Ooni can always have a more beautiful wife. She is free to move on. I am not blaming her. Ooni is human too, he has his weak points just like everyone of us.
Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Divorce is alien to Yoruba royalty. The Ooni can marry as many wives as possible but sending her away is against tradition.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by juman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
In my small numbers of years on earth, I don't think I have ever heard people calling any woman former Olori (a divorced Olori).

1 Like

Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by biodex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
juman:
In my small numbers of years on earth, I don't think I have ever heard people calling any woman former Olori (a divorced Olori).
kayefi.......
Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
juman:
seunmsg:
Divorce is alien to Yoruba royalty. The Ooni can marry as many wives as possible but sending her away is against tradition.
The Ooni Risa is the husband of one wife. He can't be a husband to two or more women since he's a true 'christian'. grin
Re: Queen Wuraola Steps Out In Royal Splendour by BabaRamota1980: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ooni need a girl of no more than 21yr old. Period!

(1) (Reply)

Blood Or Red Sun Seen Across Uk Today 16th Oct 2017 / Tinubu And Saraki, Political Friendship / Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.