Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (22513 Views)

Post-utme 2017: UNIJOS Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / University Of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by wenebunwo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Advertisement for 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise

NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE RIVERS STATE
UNIVERSITY FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

All candidates who chose the Rivers State University during the 2017 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB
are hereby requested to take note of the following:-
i. The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on
candidates who chose RSU and have received notification to that effect from
JAMB.
ii Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of
the University.
iii. Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance
with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying
for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O
‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However,
candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so
indicate.
iv Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging
onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Four Thousand and Five
Hundred (N4, 500.00) Naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using
the Pay Direct Bank Branch option, comprising One Thousand (N1000.00) Naira
Application fee, Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) Naira Test Fee and One Thousand
and five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira for Computer Demonstration Exercise.
v Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is
important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of
mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition,
the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week
demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.vi The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 28th August,
2017 and end on Friday 8
th September, 2017.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening exercise will take place from Monday 11th September, 2017 to Friday
22nd September, 2017 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to please note that the screening exercise is as scheduled in
the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled
date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening
exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise
are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line
registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall
during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of
the screening exercise.
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time
on their test slip.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be
published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful screening exercise.

(Sgd)
V. T. Jamabo (Mrs.)
Ag. Registrar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by wenebunwo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by wenebunwo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Source: school portal
ust.edu.ng
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Narldon: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
wenebunwo:
Advertisement for 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise

NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE RIVERS STATE
UNIVERSITY FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE

Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall
during the screening exercise.

Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of
the screening exercise.

V. T. Jamabo (Mrs.)
Ag. Registrar

VILLAGERS are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise

grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by kenzysmith: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wetin concern me i'm now a graudate

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by GloryCardinal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
is like they are deaf and dumb
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Thisis2raw(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
UST one hell of a nice school

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Joshmedia1: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ok?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Zeze06(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by jevic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
For more info on how to purchase the form, pls call me on 08052421573.
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by maklelemakukula(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
please seun, I dont like this thing that"s happening oo, the previous thread about a cow is irritating, if the muslims feel non-muslims shouldnt comment on their posts then please you and your mods should relegate it to the muslim section only and it shouldnt grace frontpage because frontpage is for all nairalanders. the only reason I should not be able to respond to a thread on frontpage should be as a result of a ban and nothing else

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Pvin: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenzysmith:
Wetin concern me am now a graudate
Na now work start
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by shakurkings(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yet you can't differentiate between 'am' and 'I'm'
kenzysmith:

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by sirwilson(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenzysmith:

Why stress urself to comment? U should have ignored the post na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Zico5(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
When will south east and south south stop living in false and fake glory. If north university is the one that set the cut off marks for 150 and 160, u will hear lots of story like Buhari is a dullard and many unprintable things like that. Even if the jamb set the cut off mark for 120 can't these glorious secondary schools called universities have rethink. We live in a country where nothing is working. Then some of the students of these schools will be relating their level of education with OAU, UI, Unilag and UNN that are maintaining quality standards. I weep for my country.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by lordsharks(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
With the strike sef
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Pvin: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenzysmith:
To graduate is no longer an achievement in*9ja.

Na now work start for you
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Aristotle96(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Narldon:

VILLAGERS are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise

grin
no be joke oh... Some go dy window that day dy whistle their victim name grin
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by adioolayi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Those calling for the head of JAMB registrar ....we can all see the man simply gave a level playing ground....Let Universities decide their cut-off marks.
Enough of admission without JAMB score
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
I hope eligible applicants get admitted without bias or prejudice
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by notoriousbabe: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
I didn't choose this school as my first choice what can I do to write the exams. I scored 226
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Narldon: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
shakurkings:

Mr Graduate didn't write English in WAEC

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by kenzysmith: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Your papa
shakurkings:

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by shakurkings(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Graduate indeed.
kenzysmith:
Your papa
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by HMZi: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:
please seun, I dont like this thing that"s happening oo, the previous thread about a cow is irritating, if the muslims feel non-muslims shouldnt comment on their posts then please you and your mods should relegate it to the muslim section only and it shouldnt grace frontpage because frontpage is for all nairalanders. the only reason I should not be able a respond to a thread on frontpage should be as a result of a ban and nothing else
SO SO BIAS
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Godsaves18(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope eligible applicants get admitted without bias or prejudice

Ust is not like that, ask anybody

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Avoid this school oh if you like your sanity
Real Stress University
The guy quoting me stop saying shit yes calendar is fast but bribe and sorting is surplus for some faculties it happens in the open when you don't have cash to sort and you are not an A student sorry for you
Also Cultism chai this school has Axe, bagas, vikings etc and cultists out number students (some non students or ex students still roam about obtaining phones,raping girls and what have you) don't wear red or yellow and black and enter school oh or else you go identify yourself or they will show you kalas. Avoid back gate that is hoodlum central.
If you are not from ikwerre and you enter trouble RIP
If you want to come come e concern you a word dey say is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Godsaves18:

Ust is not like that, ask anybody
Alright boss
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:
please seun, I dont like this thing that"s happening oo, the previous thread about a cow is irritating, if the muslims feel non-muslims shouldnt comment on their posts then please you and your mods should relegate it to the muslim section only and it shouldnt grace frontpage because frontpage is for all nairalanders. the only reason I should not be able to respond to a thread on frontpage should be as a result of a ban and nothing else
He knows a lot of controversies surround Islam, hence, the credence placed on non-Muslims from commenting in their section
Re: Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 by Godsaves18(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Avoid this school oh if you like your sanity
Real Stress University

Be objective and stop saying what you don't know, I can say unequivocally that UST is the fastest school in Nigeria in terms of academic calendar, we don't compromise our standard hence the reason why many people sees UST as a tough school, those who are academically sound enjoys UST.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Know 98% Will Still Fail This Simple Mathematics [see Question] / Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others / Salam Oyejide Of NANS Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.