Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Abia Local Government Council Workers Are Living In Bondage - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abia Local Government Council Workers Are Living In Bondage (334 Views)

CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack / My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site / Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia Local Government Council Workers Are Living In Bondage by Dolm(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
The state of Abia Local Government workers is like that of a servant abused by his master that when you tell him to open up so he can be helped to get justice, he would refuse because he is afraid of his master. When you come out publicly to accuse his master of abusing him, and he's asked to affirm the allegation, he would bow down his head and utter softly, "I have no problem with my master. "
Abia LG councils receive statutory allocation from the federation account monthly, and which should be enough to pay her salaries and to undertake various developmental projects. However, for the past ten years there had been absence of government development projects and backlog of salary arrears owed LG council workers.
What is happening to the statutory allocations received by the state government on behalf of the LG councils?
How come the state workers have been paid till July while the LG workers had only received that of April?
Why is NULGE Abia state silent on this great injustice to her members?
Looking at Abia LG workers, I see sore hearts cursing and longing for justice within but afraid to act without.
Who then can save them?

(1) (Reply)

No More Excuse / He Explained Basically What / 8 Simple Steps To Write A Book And Rank A Best Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.