Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (528 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Greenfield - "Seeing My Sister’s Lifeless Body Over The Media Breaks My Heart” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ebios(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
We parted in 2010 after we had 3 Eves together...

She met a guy, had a child with him but it later kicked the bucket...

When she saw that l wasn't ready to accept her back(after several secret n open attempts),she went to another, n l learnt they have 2 seeds now...

But y do l keep seeing her in my dreams repeatedly even when l don't love,think, or lust after her.

Pls advice needed urgently
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Josephjnr(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm! You seriously need to consult ifa.
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by SuperSuave(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Josephjnr:
nairaland's babalawos is around the corner grin
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Rtopzy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op, probably u still love her but fighting ur emotions to be against it.
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ebios(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Josephjnr:
Ah..did u say IFA?

No na,bring another suggestion.... that one is diabolical
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ever8054: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
stop sleeping so that you won't be having dreams....let's see were she would show up again...

Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ebios(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ever8054:
stop sleeping so that you won't be having dreams....let's see were she would show up again...
Lol...
but guy be serious na...how can one avoid sleep?...

Sometimes, l see her two or three times in a month...

I read blogs online n saw many things that even got me confused the more
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Pusyiter(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oi Boi, this has gone spiritual. It is called spiritual manipulation. Go MFM
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ebios(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rtopzy:
Op, probably u still love her but fighting ur emotions to be against it.
Yea,may be bcus having stayed wt her for abt 8yrs or so,she has her good sides which sometimes reflect in my brain... but l don't love her again that was why l didn't accept her back when she wanted to...
Some in the know are of the view that she is my wife that's why she is showing up...n so l shud accept her.

CAPITAL NO.
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ever8054: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ebios:
Lol...
but guy be serious na...how can one avoid sleep?...

Sometimes, l see her two or three times in a month...

I read blogs online n saw many things that even got me confused the more
with time everything will be fine when you have finally replace her in your mind with some one that will occupy the space you created for her when the going was cool..and again stop lying to your self you still love her but you hurt and just couldn't take her back..
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Rtopzy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ebios:
Yea,may be bcus having stayed wt her for abt 8yrs or so,she has her good sides which sometimes reflect in my brain... but l don't love her again that was why l didn't accept her back when she wanted to...
Some in the know are of the view that she is my wife that's why she is showing up...n so l shud accept her.

CAPITAL NO.
Then pray about it and move on.
Re: Help!How Can I Avoid Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ebios(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rtopzy:
Then pray about it and move on.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take Action!!! / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / 26 Nigerian Teenage Girls Found Dead At Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.