Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA (708 Views)

Buy The Best Vehicle As A Result Of Importing Cars To Australia From Japan / Why Importing Cars To Australia From Japan Is Gaining Popularity? / Importance Of Professional For Importing Cars To Australia From Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by kokomaster3d: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Now that the Hurracane Harvey has hit Houston Texas, Expect flooded cars into the Nigerian market. We need to be careful of the cars we buy at this very moment.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Now that the Hurracane Harvey has hit Houston Texas, Expect flooded cars into the Nigerian market. We need to be careful of the cars we buy at this very moment.

why you wan spoil market? grin
Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by nellybadas: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Spoil market Abi he is saving unsuspecting potential customers from getting short changed.
GAZZUZZ:

Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by kokomaster3d: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

hahaha bro. its better to be careful oh. Imagine people after working hard to buy flooded cars, only for them to start experiencing problems after a short while.
Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
nellybadas:
Spoil market Abi he is saving unsuspecting potential customers from getting short changed.

It depends on which side of the divide you are on. wink
Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by thebigkendo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
nellybadas:

kokomaster3d:

hahaha bro. its better to be careful oh. Imagine people after working hard to buy flooded cars, only for them to start experiencing problems after a short while.

una no want make kazeem, GAZZUZZ kingreign Honmusa etc to chop?
Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
thebigkendo:

una no want make kazeem, GAZZUZZ kingreign Honmusa etc to chop?

enemies every where o! and we are not the bad guys, we are the good guys. the bad guys are the ones that imported the car in the first place wink
Re: My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA by SortOut: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice thought. Buyers should be on the lookout...

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Techniques That Will Make You A Skillful Driver / The Dashboard Of This 07 Avalon Is Badly Cracked. Pls Help, Where Can I Fix It? / SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2010 Toyota Prado TXL @ N6m only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.