Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Dirty Friend:episode 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 (2551 Views)

Falling In Love With My Best Friend - EPISODE 1 (campus Verve) / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / Trending Story:my Dirty Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dirty Friend:episode 10 by Obadun813(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
How did she mean, everything? ”Did you hear me?” she was already getting worked up ”Yes Ma””Good. So go ahead. Myself and your Porter will be giving you our ears although she will be leaving very soon to attend to her morning duties at the dorm”, she was adjusting so as to relax on her seat’s backrest now. I was being given a chance to access her guise for the first time since I stepped in. And I thought she was looking too glamorous for the occasion.
Click link below to continue reading ⤵⤵⤵⬇
http://www.examwaves.com/2017/08/my-dirty-friendepisode-10.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money / جبران خليل جبران Khalil Gibran / Dhakiyah And Hayrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.