Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits (746 Views)

Beware Of Fraudulent Investments/ponzi Scheme / Beware Of Fraudulent Investments/ponzi Scheme / Why Is Everyone Talking About Cardboard Box With Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits by meyomivictor09: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
So my friend tried purchasing an item on display on the merchants IG page. Contacted the merchant on WhatsApp no 08117827736 nd merchant sent bank details diamond bank account Jimoh Elizabeth account number 7781046428 citing only way delivery can be confirmed is upon payment confirmation. Funds # 11,000.00 were transferred 28-08-2017 on the agreement delivery is to be done next day. Only to be told except deliver request is upto 20k, then you will receive a free bag and your order. Merchant has been called to refund since delivery has not been made, merchant has now blocked my friend on whats app and instagram for inserting comments regarded as negative on her IG page without refunds.

Merchant emphatically said they do not refunds.

Please Naira landers beware,

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lot of them on IG, i always tell people it's not always about the amount of post or followers. Never send money under no circumstances. My babe lost 29K to a scammer with diamond bank.

Pay on delivery ONLY.
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits by meyomivictor09: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
Lot of them on IG, i always tell people it's not always about the amount of post or followers. Never send money under no circumstances. My babe lost 29K to a scammer with diamond bank.

Pay on delivery ONLY.
meyomivictor09:
So my friend tried purchasing an item on display on the merchants IG page. Contacted the merchant on WhatsApp no 08117827736 nd merchant sent bank details diamond bank account Jimoh Elizabeth account number 7781046428 citing only way delivery can be confirmed is upon payment confirmation. Funds # 11,000.00 were transferred 28-08-2017 on the agreement delivery is to be done next day. Only to be told except deliver request is upto 20k, then you will receive a free bag and your order. Merchant has been called to refund since delivery has not been made, merchant has now blocked my friend on whats app and instagram for inserting comments regarded as negative on her IG page without refunds.

Merchant emphatically said they do not refunds.

Please Naira landers beware,

this particular one appears to be funn, # lallastica please help move it to front page also Please help share.
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits by bayulll011(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
this particular moffo is known for a well organized petty crime.

let us expose him ,also EFCC and police can arrest him.

scammers everywhere.

lalastica mynd44 seun please front page.

no wonder other nations dont trust us to carry out transactions with nigerian
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Instagram Merchant With Handle Ladies_favourite_outfits by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aren't these 'hustlers' on nairaland also? The fashion section have them in large numbers

(1) (Reply)

Groom Revenges On Bride By Playing Video Of Her 'infidelity' To Wedding Guests / Bein Sports Accuses TSTV Of Stealing Their Content / My Wife And My Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.