Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (31693 Views)

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by joeeee240(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
THE HOE WEY BE TONTO DICCCKEH grin
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by Narldon: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017

After You've been EX-ZONED by Churchill,

We cannot hear Word again

Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by lailo: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
it is only dis girl dat her name and surname fit her xracter!!!!TOTO and DICK-----tonto dike

1 Like

Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by harriet412(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tonto for Christgrin grin
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by Ihutomi: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sister u are born again go and read and pray oh and leave worldly people
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by LaurelP(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Those lines are actually from Prince EA. He said that in the video he released early this year.
They will be copying without acknowledging the real owner.

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by drealzum(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Is this not plagiarism? This is Prince Ea work now.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by jacyhelen(f): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
Tonto Dikeh, has again shared hr thoughts on people's mindset in life.

Sharing a photo of herself flaunting hr puppy tattoo, the actress wrote:

I See A lot of people on the gram,Facebook,everywhere talking about THE FRIEND ZONE.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,Laughing saying "HE IS IN THE FRIEND ZONE.
Look ��,The hover hand!"
But I don't see too many people making jokes about the other Zone(THE COMFORT ZONE),Ain't no MEMES about that,Ain't no jokes about that.
You know why becos A lot of you all are in there. Well today let's step out of our own COMFORT ZONE.
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BOLD AND IT IS THE CAVE YOU FEAR THAT WOULD HOLD THE TREASURE YOU DESIRE.
Forget your New Years resolution,Forget it. Let's make a New LIFE RESOLUTION to be fully and Authentically YOU.
I Dont know what Dreams you have but I can guarantee you there's somebody in the hospital right now praying,Begging God to have the Opportunity that you have right now.. DONT BLOW IT
IT IS TIME TO GO FROM ZERO TO HERO,IT IS TIME TO GO FROM MEDIOCRE TO METEORIC.
IT IS TIME TO GO FROM BEING COUNTED OUT TO COUNTED ON.
IT IS TIME TO FLY LIKE THE EAGLE YOU ARE OR DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO CLUCK WITH THE CHICKENS?? #AE
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING#RADICAL4JESUS #��❤️

http://news.nollyzone.com/laugh-see-people-talking-friend-zoning-men-tonto-dikeh/

in life,we all learn from our mistakes!!!!!!
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by mohiozua(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
drealzum:
Is this not plagiarism? This is Prince Ea work now.
She put the hashtag.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by mohiozua(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
LaurelP:
Those lines are actually from Prince EA. He said that in the video he released early this year.
They will be copying without acknowledging the real owner.

She put the hashtag.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by NSK4U(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one from beautiful Tonto, ride on!!!!

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by BiggyBamBam: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why are some people insulting this lady?
Why busy yourselves hating someone who is living large and making money?
Una well at all?
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by imustsaymymindo: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wise words.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by Myself2(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
So after all the long talk,she failed woefully to make a reasonable comparison between the friend zone and comfort zone as she put it.She could not even tell us the reason why she laughs when she hears people talk of friend zoning guys
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by FroshJaynex(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
This girl doesn't look or sound well. She needs help
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by kibra4u(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
Tonto Dikeh, has again shared hr thoughts on people's mindset in life.

Sharing a photo of herself flaunting hr puppy tattoo, the actress wrote:

I See A lot of people on the gram,Facebook,everywhere talking about THE FRIEND ZONE.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,Laughing saying "HE IS IN THE FRIEND ZONE.
Look ��,The hover hand!"
But I don't see too many people making jokes about the other Zone(THE COMFORT ZONE),Ain't no MEMES about that,Ain't no jokes about that.
You know why becos A lot of you all are in there. Well today let's step out of our own COMFORT ZONE.
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BOLD AND IT IS THE CAVE YOU FEAR THAT WOULD HOLD THE TREASURE YOU DESIRE.
Forget your New Years resolution,Forget it. Let's make a New LIFE RESOLUTION to be fully and Authentically YOU.
I Dont know what Dreams you have but I can guarantee you there's somebody in the hospital right now praying,Begging God to have the Opportunity that you have right now.. DONT BLOW IT
IT IS TIME TO GO FROM ZERO TO HERO,IT IS TIME TO GO FROM MEDIOCRE TO METEORIC.
IT IS TIME TO GO FROM BEING COUNTED OUT TO COUNTED ON.
IT IS TIME TO FLY LIKE THE EAGLE YOU ARE OR DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO CLUCK WITH THE CHICKENS?? #AE
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING#RADICAL4JESUS #��❤️

http://news.nollyzone.com/laugh-see-people-talking-friend-zoning-men-tonto-dikeh/

You dis woman go and make amends with your husband and stop trying to be smart cos you are not.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by EvieP(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
okay u just posted
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by crownedprinz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
copied
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by teejaymiquel(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
This girl is very handsome.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by oodua1stson: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who else thinks she makes no sense and she's just thirsty for attention
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by Eu24(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter

Title;
Survey plan n Deed of agreement with family receipts.

Its a direct deal if u call this #

Thanks for reading

Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by cinothed0n: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Because your a cheap slut who quit acting because she cannot hang with the latest pussies in town, go get some sense toto
I see no chill
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by cinothed0n: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
I must confess, this write up is completely one of hundred i've seen this year. Tonto you inspire a lot, even through your movies and through everything you do. But for this write up..walai it is totally out of point.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by belindar: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Everyone has opinion even OLOSHO. Piss off and keep quiet. When you get to your association you can talk to them.
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by Kseafresh: 2:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Na she get her mouth jareee! TOnTO DICKeh
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by jhorjhor: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2017
mark0020:

Like say you need glasses
bro..please check ur mail
Re: I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh by lalanice(f): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
I hope she wrote copied somewhere in that post..... if she don't know the guys name I'd check again for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His Children On Their Birthday (Photos) / Ketchup Awake After 20hours In Coma / Juliet Ibrahim And Eriata Ese's Halloween Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.