Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Yay! ASUU STRIKE Is A Blessing! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yay! ASUU STRIKE Is A Blessing! (380 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yay! ASUU STRIKE Is A Blessing! by demorezy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day reader!

just like every other students, i was a little bit troubled over this ASUU vs FG saga
but recently i discovered it was a blessing in disguise. A Blessing in disguise how?
yes! before the strike i started some stuff with a friend but the stuff was more of a frustrating venture
simply because we have been unable to channel enough time and energy.
We started feeling weak not until the super booster strike was launched during the first week we created and hosted
a blog in that field. We always deem it difficult but its now easy all because of ASUU STRIKE.
We worked relentlessly and met the right persons. Wait! This is not why am here.

The reason why am here is that we started earning cool cash in less than three days. one, two, three. yes! i mean three days, we hardly
get off the internet and some confused being often reason we are fraudster.
We never care and the trend continues, this is more of an investment material but am posting it under this section because
i want students like me to benefit from the post. If you find it difficult to get anything reasonable to do during this strike
you should start the following;

BLOGGING

PHOTOGRAPHY

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING

FREELANCING

CATERING

This few things may seem too easy or unprofitable but try and apply your learnedness and the little academics training you have
received and see what you can make out of this strike. As for me am FULLTIME into BLOGGING and CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING.
I will be glad to offer you any help you may need regarding this field for more info about the CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING
you can always check and follow my blog for updates.

http://www.cryptogossips.com/2017/08/all-you-need-to-know-about.html

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Lead Negotiations With ASUU / Femi Falana's New Book / Federal University Of Technology Akure PUTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.