Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Dr's In The House Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr's In The House Pls Help (397 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Do You Know, You Can Get Best Treatment From US Dr. In Nigeria. Get In Now!! / Discuss Quick Ejaculation With Dr In 10min On Facebook. @jaracare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr's In The House Pls Help by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
My bro woke up with his face like this .. . Pls what's the remedy
Re: Dr's In The House Pls Help by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
good u hv cum 2 d right place

*grab seat*
*offer patient candy halfway decides to eat it*
*opens file*
*adjust glasses*

Symptoms
swollen face
pimple
too much eyebrow

*Scratches head*
deducing from my examination
did yo bro eat rice last night,did he fight a macho guy in his dream,do u have village pple
if u all the answer to d above is false,as a doctor i would advise u to consult a real doctor to check this out.

someone summon lalasticlala so the real ducks can help.
*closes file*
*throws file in the trash*
*break dance out of the office*
Thug life i mean doc life
Re: Dr's In The House Pls Help by thesicilian: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
The remedy is to visit a hospital, not looking for cheap prescriptions online that may end up blinding you.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / 7 Reasons To Eat More Avocados / Diabetic Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.