Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pls HELP Me On This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls HELP Me On This! (462 Views)

Interview Pls Help Me Out How True / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us / Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls HELP Me On This! by asaju10(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day all, pls who knows this organization.I got both call & a mail from them today.Though google address is also thesame as the one i got in their mail.
My fear is just that i didn't remember i applied.Thanks sir/ma.

Sequel to your application to our organization, we are pleased to invite you forSequel to your application to our organization, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Facility Manager at Alliance and General Insurance Plc.

The details of the interview is as slated:

Venue: A&G Towers 3rd Floor,12 Abibu Oki Street, Off Marina, Lagos Island.

Date: Thursday 31st August, 2017

Time: 11:00am

Please note that you are required to come with a copy of your current CV. Also that the interview may last the whole day.

Kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this mail.

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

HRtechnique.com Will Do A Simple CV For You / Prowox Nigeria Limited Recruitment - Application Guidelines And Requirement / Rush Now For Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.