Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours (18013 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Oppypoppy: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmmm beauty with brain.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Deflorence(f): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
ANAMBRARIANS SETTING THE PACE SINCE 1800AD.
THE LIGHT OF THE NATION. Anyì bú íhé.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by alezzy13: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
nice shape, but the overall beauty is just passable.

kudos to her academic prowess sha
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Flawlessangel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Make cool money from my sig
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
eleojo23:
Godfrey Okoye University?
This is the first time I am hearing about this school.

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by kenex4ever(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
eleojo23:
Godfrey Okoye University?
This is the first time I am hearing about this school.
how will u hear when it's not in ogbomoso.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Geezholla: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Come get the 1st class for UNN.

I swear, if her brain dey hot make im come unn... I greet fellow
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by weedtheweeds: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Innobee99:
I love this shape... but dat first class na hand work of ur puna
So true! Just take a second read at her sentence composition and notice the grammatical errors exclusive only among third class products.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Ugik(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Badonasty:

Which one be Godfrey okoye university again?
its a university owned by the catholic community here in Enugu..they are quiet good but expensive..

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by NSK4U(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow, beauty and brain at work, thumbs up ada Igbo.

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by NSK4U(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
chiamaka4g:

meaning what is UNN higher than other unis? mtchew!!! that u can't or couldn't get 1st class at UNN doesn't mean others who study like students don't. so appreciate good things to have them come to you.

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by eleojo23: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenex4ever:
how will u hear when it's not in ogbomoso.

What are you talking about?

Do you know all the universities in this country?
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Gloriao(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Badonasty:

Which one be Godfrey okoye university again?

It is a private university in Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Angelovic96: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Alwaystruth:
Nonsense ..We want referendum and they 're shown us one coal city queen.
We want referendum to unchain Umuchineke from Egypt

hahahahahahaha! abeg no kill person with laughter
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by oladele00(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
peter okoye or psquare university? using her tight puna to get what she want. puna has done it for her. Dick, pls do it for me.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by francisifegwu: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Join aurum bank today and make some money: https://aurum-bank.com/?ref=francisifegwu
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by BerryBabyB(f): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
brainbox34:
My school
I know her she is very intelligent
All those saying that she used what she has to get first class please you people should stop assuming all girls are like your sisters and mother
Choi.......
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by UniqueUj(f): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Wow. Godfrey Okoye University as I heard from people that graduated from there that it's a great school. To graduate with first class in that university is not easy ooooo. She really got brains. Happy for her ooooo
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by kenex4ever(m): 4:48am On Aug 31, 2017
eleojo23:

What are you talking about?

Do you know all the universities in this country?
Exactly,

I thought u didn't know this that's y I replied you in d context of ur initial post
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2017
emmayayodeji:
FTC

I am not happy
I dedicate this to the scammer that scammed me of my $43
May you die a miserable death EMANI06
https://www.nairaland.com/emani06

how can someone register here 10 days ago n u send him ur money

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2017
chiamaka4g:

u mean the same UNN that resets past questions every year
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Innobee99:

First class means scoring average of mostly As or Bs till u graduate.

U cant pay for it with sex, u can't sleep with the whole lecturers (male n female) in ur skol.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2017
eleojo23:
Godfrey Okoye University? This is the first time I am hearing about this school.

There are over 100 higher institutions in Nigeria, u can't know all of them nah
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Ssms(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Always proud of ladies wt brain.. .......
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Ssms(m): 5:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Innobee99:
do u think wt ur head? or ur ass?. ...how can she sleep wt all d lecturers right from 100level till she graduated.. Both male n female.. ..comeon!!! Wen sheS not ur sister who is a f*ck machine undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by jae101(f): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
millionboi:
One night stand

She is too pretty to land First Class #i no gree
So in your opinion,only ugly people bag first class...smh
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by RegalD(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Reigning Miss Coal City Nigeria, Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka from Anambra State has bagged a FIRST CLASS degree from Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu state following her graduation from the institution.‎ The Computer Science graduate also emerged the overall BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in her Faculty and the entire University of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu for the 2016/17 set of graduating students

The intelligent beauty queen has been on top of her academic game from her formative years. She attended‎ Rose Bethel Primary school. Anambra State and further proceeded to‎ Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra State.‎ She graduated as one of the best students from Her secondary school; Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra with 9 A's (Distinction).

[/b]
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/amazing-beauty-queen-miss-coal-city.html?m=0
She fine sha..... If she had really been brillilant right from secondary school, she should have written JAMB and POST-UTME to get admission into OAU,UI,UNIBEN........godfrey okoye university, abeg that one no be beta first class
#justmyopinion
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by ddeola: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Na which university be dat ? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Topmostt: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
If a man makes first class, then he studied hard and he is a genius. But if a beautiful woman makes a first class, then she slept her way through it. How on earth did we get to this level of thinking. Its annoying and frustrating to read some of these useless comments .
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Kendroid: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Beauty with Brains!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 20-Month-Old Son / D'banj Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today / Uti Nwachukwu Shares Cute Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.